Page 140 of 3516 FirstFirst ... 40901301381391401411421501902406401140 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 35159

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post

15. Deposit. Restarting your movie after coming back from the kitchen with another bowl of chips
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I have a 40+ year old pair of ML Leddy boots. The folks in the Midland store were considerably more polite then.
    I have heard the Ft. Worth store is much less friendly. My guess is due to the high volume of tourist traffic.

The boots were carefully hand made and carved, truly lovely boots. But not $8500 lovely. Don't get me wrong, I like custom boots. Had the asshat salesman bothered to LOOK DOWN, he would have seen I was wearing a custom pair of White's Boots. But as I said. $8500 for pair of boots not made from endangered Hippy-hide resulted in audible mirth.

And I still couldn't be convinced to do business in a store where men are wearing their hats inside. It is demonstrably uncouth.j
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 01-02-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Last edited by CSW; 01-03-2017 at 06:37 AM.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I have heard the Ft. Worth store is much less friendly. My guess is due to the high volume of tourist traffic.

The boots were carefully hand made and carved, truly lovely boots. But not $8500 lovely. Don't get me wrong, I like custom boots. Had the asshat salesman bothered to LOOK DOWN, he would have seen I was wearing a custom pair of White's Boots. But as I said. $8500 for pair of boots not made from endangered Hippy-hide resulted in audible mirth.

And I still couldn't be convinced to do business in a store where men are wearing their hats inside. It is demonstrably uncouth.j
    I take my tourist friends to Fincher s, across the street. I can drink beer there while they shop.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I agree, and hats indoors on men always bugs me, and it is becoming more and more common.

I always remember back to the days when Bum Phillips was coaching the Huston Oilers. When asked why he didn't wear his trademark hat (I'd take a shot at what it was, but I'm a northerner, and I know I'd get the terminology wrong) at home games, he said his mother told him to always take his hat off when he was indoors. The Oilers, of course, played their home games indoors in the Astrodome.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post

Embrace the suck. I'm glad that instead of fighting the blonde bimbo jokes she decided to live the stereotype
    Last edited by Poconnor; 01-03-2017 at 10:51 AM.

Name:  34716-1.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  38.7 KB
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Name:  34716-1.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  38.7 KB
    I will never see a "Taste The Rainbow" commercial the same way, again
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List