Page 40 of 68 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter's emails

Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    I don't care if they indict anyone. I care that the FBI had materials in it's possession showing that the corruption DJT was trying to get investigated was occurring, and that nobody in the FBI bothered to take the obvious step of making that material available to their boss while the Constitutional process of removing a duly elected President was ongoing.

I'm aware that the FBI doesn't want to affect the electoral process like they did in 2016. To me it seems the best way to accomplish that would be to, you know, not nominate people to run for President that are under criminal investigation by the FBI.

Like it or lump it, Donald Trump is the FBI's boss. The fact that this material wasn't made available to him during his impeachment means at least a few people at the FBI don't feel that way. That's a slippery slope. As cringeworthy as most of the people using the term 'Deep State' are, this is a Deep State move all the way. They don't think the duly elected President is their boss. They think they serve a higher power. They don't.

When people are attacking your boss and you have information that will make his defense significantly easier, you give it to him.
    It's hard to drain a swamp when you're up to ass in alligators.

Lets get used to the fact that Trump wasn't a DC insider nor a person with any political experience or expertise. You have people there in DC that have made a carrier of surviving in different political climates. Trump wasn't even a CEO of a Fortune 500 company so his ability to manage a large corporation isn't proven. His corporation had an annual revenue of 580 million in 2018. That's chump change in the corporate world. Granted his company is being run by his sons but that's pretty weak for business executive. The lowest ranked company on the fortune 500 had revenue of 5 Billion. Most of Trumps business expertise is bluster and bravado.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-21-2020 at 08:00 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    According to this story, the FBI was investigating the Hunter Biden laptop for money laundering and other unspecified unlawful activity.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/money-lau.../21/id/993167/

According to the article, there had to be predication of criminal activity for the investigation to be opened.

Trouble in a Delaware Basement?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cussing-deals/

Bombshell Statement: Biden Insider Claims He Was ‘Recipient of the Email’; Says He Witnessed Joe, Hunter Discussing Deals

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    Bannon was the CEO of the 2016 Trump Campaign, was on Trump's National Security Council (!!), and started his apparently fraudulent charity while putting out pro-Trump movies a la Citizen's United. I think it counts as "campaign related", but I can see how you might disagree.

The other people 4 indicted were:

Flynn, who called the Russian Ambassador about sanctions during the transition and then lied to Pence and investigators about it. See Flynn thread, as he pled guilty a few times but is now is totally innocent because the FBI is mean.

George Papadopoulos, who lied to the FBI about talking to Russian agents during the campaign.

Mike Cohen, who lied to congress about the Trump Moscow projects and did two undisclosed payments to cover up two Trump sex affairs.

Roger Stone, who lied to congress about Wikileaks during the 2016 campaign.

I talked about the people who resigned/were fired during IG investigations here:
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....27#post1123227

I'm not saying Biden is good. I do not expect to like Biden as president. But Trump was a spectacularly bad choice and the GOP has to own that, IMHO.
    Really?
    Bannon started his apparently fraudulent charity? When this came out, I searched everywhere for details. I found none, just the indictment for fraud. No details. Bannon said he was not guilty. Trump himself, taking questions in the Oval Office during a meeting with the prime minister of Iraq, called Bannon's arrest "a very sad thing" but stressed he has not been dealing with his former adviser "for a very long period of time." As you said, you can see how I might disagree. This is an unbelievable stretch to label this as campaign related.

Flynn. You have to be kidding. Agents that interviewed him said they thought he was truthful. This was a total setup and when all the facts came out, the prosecutors had not case.

Papadopoulos. This guy was set up from the very beginning wrote a book on how he got in the crosshairs of a plot to bring down a president.

Mike Cohen, caught up in the 30 million dollar witch hunt to bring down the President, was indicted for things he did on his own. He turned out to be a liar and never had anything on Trump. Trump paid to keep private things private? So what?

Roger Stone was a consultant to many most of his life. I can't find anything involving Trump that was indictable. He lied to Congress? Comey lied. Where is his indictment?

Interesting that all these mentioned were caught up in an attempt to overthrow an duly elected president.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

What are three words too full of journalistic promise to keep under wraps?

Name:  carnac.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  10.3 KB

"minor family member"
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Obviously he's a Russian Agent. Or an alien. Or both.

Remember, "no basis"? It never happened. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    Really?
    Bannon started his apparently fraudulent charity? When this came out, I searched everywhere for details. I found none, just the indictment for fraud. No details. Bannon said he was not guilty. Trump himself, taking questions in the Oval Office during a meeting with the prime minister of Iraq, called Bannon's arrest "a very sad thing" but stressed he has not been dealing with his former adviser "for a very long period of time." As you said, you can see how I might disagree. This is an unbelievable stretch to label this as campaign related.

Flynn. You have to be kidding. Agents that interviewed him said they thought he was truthful. This was a total setup and when all the facts came out, the prosecutors had not case.

Papadopoulos. This guy was set up from the very beginning wrote a book on how he got in the crosshairs of a plot to bring down a president.

Mike Cohen, caught up in the 30 million dollar witch hunt to bring down the President, was indicted for things he did on his own. He turned out to be a liar and never had anything on Trump. Trump paid to keep private things private? So what?

Roger Stone was a consultant to many most of his life. I can't find anything involving Trump that was indictable. He lied to Congress? Comey lied. Where is his indictment?

Interesting that all these mentioned were caught up in an attempt to overthrow an duly elected president.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    It's hard to drain a swamp when you're up to ass in alligators.

Lets get used to the fact that Trump wasn't a DC insider nor a person with any political experience or expertise. You have people there in DC that have made a carrier of surviving in different political climates. Trump wasn't even a CEO of a Fortune 500 company so his ability to manage a large corporation isn't proven. His corporation had an annual revenue of 580 million in 2018. That's chump change in the corporate world. Granted his company is being run by his sons but that's pretty weak for business executive. The lowest ranked company on the fortune 500 had revenue of 5 Billion. Most of Trumps business expertise is bluster and bravado.
    Was that supposed to address MickAK’s point? Assuming that Trump is a bad manager, what the hell does that have to do with the FBI’s responsibilities.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    Really?

Numerous names could be added to this list.

Anyone who even thinks Biden or any Democrat is a good idea needs to consider the level of willingness of the left to completely destroy the lives of innocent people in order to further their agenda - even the lives of people who thought they were aligned with the left but were not extreme enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

It's hard to address the Huffington Post/Rachel Maddow's talking points from over a year ago when the person arguing said points won't familiarize themselves with current reality and facts.
    #RESIST

User Tag List