Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Compact

Can I just take a moment to say how awesome it is to see someone from Beretta step in here and offer to help unscrew this situation?

I don’t know if there’s been similar help offered by other manufacturers here, but damn if Beretta isn’t starting to really win me over from having started out as an avid Sig fan.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Can I just take a moment to say how awesome it is to see someone from Beretta step in here and offer to help unscrew this situation?

I don’t know if there’s been similar help offered by other manufacturers here, but damn if Beretta isn’t starting to really win me over from having started out as an avid Sig fan.
    Agreed. UPS picked-up my gun this afternoon. That’s great customer service.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

I’ve reached out to BUSA support a couple of times now and they have been superb. Glad that they are getting you sorted out.

Any timeline as to when these will really start proliferating the market? I haven't had any luck locally.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Jbone View Post
    Any timeline as to when these will really start proliferating the market? I haven't had any luck locally.

TIA
    Update, I've located and procured one.

I'm currently TDY to Albuquerque right now and the Caliber's out here had both a 92X Full Size, Compact and a 92 LTT in the case. Man those new grips are aggressive!

Mine came back from Beretta last week. No indication what was replaced but it cycles fine. I added a Langdon TJIAB and it functions fine with those parts. However, replacing the trigger bar from the TJIAB with a Optimized Performance Trigger Bar recreated the dead trigger issues. Rather than take a stone to the overtravel stop on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar, I decided to stick with just a TJIAB polished bar. It has run fine in that configuration with 100 rounds.
    Last edited by Sensei; 10-23-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Mine came back from Beretta last week. No indication what was replaced but it cycles fine. I added a Langdon TJIAB and it functions fine with those parts. However, replacing the trigger bar from the TJIAB with a Optimized Performance Trigger Bar recreated the dead trigger issues. Rather than take a stone to the overtravel stop on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar, I decided to stick with just a TJIAB polished bar. It has run fine in that configuration with 100 rounds.
    Dude, I think you have the worst luck of anyone I know when it comes to firearms.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Dude, I think you have the worst luck of anyone I know when it comes to firearms.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    After a couple years of reading his posts I'm inclined to agree.

I probably have more than 150 handguns with many being duplicates of the basics. For example, I have more that 20 copies each of the G17 and G19 across generations. I have no less than 10 copies of the Beretta 92 series and more HKs than you can imagine. I generally have problems only if I stray too far from the basics - things like custom 9mm 1911s have been unreliable money pits. On the other hand, I’ve never had an out of the box problem with a Glock or HK despite my armory looking like the Executive Board Room in Oberndorf.

User Tag List