Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Browning email came around. $200 rebate on some shotguns, $100 on most other guns.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Dammit tom... i bought a bunch in prep for hurricane season. May get some more because ill fucking eat that shit when i dont feel like cooking and i am home alone.
    I'll be checking the expiration on mine as well.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    Older Kitchenaid had metal gears, newer ones were plastic. If you are making dough you may break it. We had 2 break, 1 twice.

Then we bought a Hobart from kitchen restock, expensive but no breakage so far.
    N50+BUILDUPN50-60 Hobart N50+BUILDUP Mixer, PlanetaryVoltage Options: 100-120/60/1 [Standard]

This was several years ago.
    This is good info. I have an older KitchenAid that is rock solid. Like 20+years of sporadically hard use.

If I were to buy a new one fo just general purpose baking and occasional use, I’d buy it from whatever retailer has the cheapest and best extended warranty. If I were to buy for multiple times a week use like mine used to see, I would look for a vintage model or spring for a commercial grade machine like a Hobart. Those th8ngs are tanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OnionsAndDragons View Post
    This is good info. I have an older KitchenAid that is rock solid. Like 20+years of sporadically hard use.

If I were to buy a new one fo just general purpose baking and occasional use, I’d buy it from whatever retailer has the cheapest and best extended warranty. If I were to buy for multiple times a week use like mine used to see, I would look for a vintage model or spring for a commercial grade machine like a Hobart. Those th8ngs are tanks.

Costco probably is worth doing since you can always take it back for a new one when it craps the bed.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Costco probably is worth doing since you can always take it back for a new one when it craps the bed.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Sounds like the way to go, just keep that receipt in the docs lockbox/safety deposit.

I’ve forgotten how good Costco is since not being near one since my childhood.

Eurooptic.com has Leica Geovid binoculars for $1,000 off.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    KRG is selling a bunch of blemished chassis starting at 12 AM on Friday. Most of them are for Tikka T3 or Remington 700.

https://kineticresearchgroup.com/pro...-sale-chassis/

Capitol Armory is offering 8% off most of their store with the code “turkey8”. I stopped in today and they got me on the hook for a Sandman-S.

Alternatively they’re offering free NFA trusts with the purchase of an NFA time but if you’re looking at CA’s products I’d assume you’ve already got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Anyone have tips on stand mixers? KitchenAid is the de facto standard, right? My wife wants one so it can sit on the counter and never be used.
    If she's not going to use it, get the lower power one. I have the higher rated one and it's gets a workout pretty regularly. I also use the pasta-maker option frequently, as well as the meat grinder

Besides discounts, Geissele is offering some products on Black Friday that are not usually available to the public (i.e. FBI and MK16 rails).

Last edited by JSGlock34; 11-19-2018 at 08:28 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List