Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Anyone have tips on stand mixers? KitchenAid is the de facto standard, right? My wife wants one so it can sit on the counter and never be used.
    Older Kitchenaid had metal gears, newer ones were plastic. If you are making dough you may break it. We had 2 break, 1 twice.

Then we bought a Hobart from kitchen restock, expensive but no breakage so far.
    N50+BUILDUPN50-60 Hobart N50+BUILDUP Mixer, PlanetaryVoltage Options: 100-120/60/1 [Standard]

This was several years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockey View Post
    Thanks! Is that a BF special or your regular pricing? If that’s normal I’ll be purchasing a few more over the next several months.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    30% on all Mountain House products with code: OPTOUTSIDE + Free Shipping over $99! Expires: 11/21/18.

(this is an affiliate link, so PF makes a small commission on any sales that result after clicking on it).
    Dammit tom... i bought a bunch in prep for hurricane season. May get some more because ill fucking eat that shit when i dont feel like cooking and i am home alone.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Thanks! Is that a BF special or your regular pricing? If that’s normal I’ll be purchasing a few more over the next several months.
    We usually have them around this price but we bumped them down a few bucks for Black Friday.
    Owner Rockey Brass
    www.rockeybrass.com
    Reloading supplies and firearms parts

Quote Originally Posted by Rockey View Post
    We usually have them around this price but we bumped them down a few bucks for Black Friday.
    Good to know. Glad to see someone give Arms Unlimited a run for their money. Normally they are unbeatable for SF but they still don’t have the new 1,000 lumen versions.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    Link? Not finding it.
    Sorry, the active one right now is actually gamestop.com but I understand Wal Mart will be having that deal too.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Brownells Pre-BF Sale: https://www.brownells.com/.aspx/bapi...pSYWQifQ%3D%3D

Some good deals on Geissele triggers ($139), Glock 33rd Mags ($28.49), and the Sig Romeo 5 is $119. Too many others to mention.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Anyone have tips on stand mixers? KitchenAid is the de facto standard, right? My wife wants one so it can sit on the counter and never be used.
    I'd offer to sell you our old (smaller version) one, but it would cost more to ship it than buy it new at Amazon.
    Kitchenaid FTW.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Any OD Green/Brown/Ivory (NO BLACK) Tapered Bottom Grip I have in Stock,

27.00 shipped CONUS, PayPal purchased. Pay the 45.00 on the website, let me know if you need an ambi cut and I will refund the difference within 24 hours. Order by 12/15 for Christmas delivery.

www.vcdgrips.com

Thank you all.

David B

I was checking on the status of my order and saw Battle Werx has steep discounts on slide cuts for optics. Down from $100 to $75.

http://www.battlewerx.com/

User Tag List