Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: LL's revolver quest, got a WC GP100

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    The First Church of Revolving Pistols. The prophets are Rollin White, Horace Wesson, Daniel Smith and Samuel Colt. The devils are Pete Shields. Sarah Brady, Michael Bloomberg, and Gaston Glock. Saints include Jelly Bryce, Ed McGivern, and Frank Hamer, with a spot reserved for Jerry Miculek.

Come to think of it, we need six prophets. Six prophets for the church of six-shooters. Elmer Keith and Skeeter Skelton?
    Not sure about the extra prophets but I'd like to add John Henry Fitzgerald (of Fitz Special fame) to the list of saints.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

The First Church of Revolving Pistols. The prophets are Rollin White, Horace Wesson, Daniel Smith and Samuel Colt. The devils are Pete Shields. Sarah Brady, Michael Bloomberg, and Gaston Glock. Saints include Jelly Bryce, Ed McGivern, and Frank Hamer, with a spot reserved for Jerry Miculek.

Come to think of it, we need six prophets. Six prophets for the church of six-shooters. Elmer Keith and Skeeter Skelton?
    Bill Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Bill Jordan
    And
    Jim Cirillo
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Good point.
    Even my double layer horsehide belt is to thin.

Don Hume has a solution but its bulkier
    Name:  20201214_215036.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  47.4 KB

Other good options are jox and cd-2's flipped iwb at 12 oclock ahead of an aiwb holster. I utilize both. I use the jox when I carry iwb which I have to do at the nicu
    Name:  20201208_155221.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  37.1 KBName:  20210101_140619.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  42.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Well won this last night, folks. Time to accumulate speedloaders, speedloader pouches, holsters, brass, and bullets.

Attachment 65504

Very nice! Congratulations!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    The First Church of Revolving Pistols.
    Apparently, it's not terribly hard to legally form a church. The Church would need a site for services, like a range with a classroom. We'd have to designate some works as religious texts, ordain ministers and so on. Then going to the range could be a religious service or practice.

Hmm. This could be doable.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Not sure about the extra prophets but I'd like to add John Henry Fitzgerald (of Fitz Special fame) to the list of saints.
    Blessed be his name!

Name:  20200327_181049.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  74.7 KB

Apparently, it's not terribly hard to legally form a church. The Church would need a site for services, like a range with a classroom. We'd have to designate some works as religious texts, ordain ministers and so on. Then going to the range could be a religious service or practice.

I’m a Revolvolorian. Weapons are part of my religion.
    #RESIST

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"

It's a start. Eventually it needs to include all those who convert money into noise and projectile flight.

-----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Make it so.

If you’ll have me as a (figurative) plankowner, I’m in.

Unless we’re expected to tithe ammo.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List