Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical coming out with something...?

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    With the cost difference of $30, I would prefer another pistol. Preferably with the new levers and improved grip already.
    I have a few 92s including a 92A1 set up to what I think is perfect for me. It’s basically self “Langdon-ized” with LTT components so I was thinking of just picking up the slide. You just fixed that, thanks. Might as well get another pistol, gosh dang it.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    I have a few 92s including a 92A1 set up to what I think is perfect for me. It’s basically self “Langdon-ized” with LTT components so I was thinking of just picking up the slide. You just fixed that, thanks. Might as well get another pistol, gosh dang it.
    Confused. In that post, you talked about the PX4.

The 92 is a different animal.
    Which are you wanting a LTT slide for?
    The PX4, is the one where a new slide, is around $30 less then the whole pistol. (not an exact amount)

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Confused. In that post, you talked about the PX4.

The 92 is a different animal.
    Which are you wanting a LTT slide for?
    The PX4, is the one where a new slide, is around $30 less then the whole pistol. (not an exact amount)
    Both. I’m waiting for the next gen Px4 RDO solution with CW sights from LTT for my Px4CC. For the 92 platform I’ve been trying to find an extra slide for the LTT treatment. I definitely enjoyed the process of “self-Langdonizing” my 92A1, Px4 Compact Carry and Subcompact. For the RDO option on both platforms I’m now seriously considering going all in and just ordering the whole gun and package from LTT. That will be more of an instant gratification kind of thing plus certain that I’ll wind up with an action better than anything I can do myself. I’ll have to clean out the safe a little and find a few items that have been connecting dust new homes but I’m thinking it’s well worth it.

Both. I’m waiting for the next gen Px4 RDO solution with CW sights from LTT for my Px4CC. For the 92 platform I’ve been trying to find an extra slide for the LTT treatment. I definitely enjoyed the process of “self-Langdonizing” my 92A1, Px4 Compact Carry and Subcompact. For the RDO option on both platforms I’m now seriously considering going all in and just ordering the whole gun and package from LTT. That will be more of an instant gratification kind of thing plus certain that I’ll wind up with an action better than anything I can do myself. I’ll have to clean out the safe a little and find a few items that have been connecting dust new homes but I’m thinking it’s well worth it.
    RDO slides are ready to ship for $600. Plan on getting one myself once the OD green comes back in stock.

I bought his predone RDO slide myself for the 92 Centurion. I was tempted to get another whole 92 and use the lower for the .22 upper, though. Other expenses came first.

Beretta Red Dot System

It looks like Beretta has come up with their own red dot mounting system, as seen in this video of a new 92X Performance variant:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0eAJ7ISOE

Looks like the optic would have to sit quite a bit higher than in the LTT RDO. I wish they would have just used the LTT system. Will be interesting to see if they offer this as an option on all their newer style guns, or if it will be for competition models only.

Site Supporter
    I am finally in the place where I am ready to send my LTT's slide off for an optic. I know supply and the like has been an issue across the board this last year, just curious if it has affected turnaround time on these, as well.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    It looks like Beretta has come up with their own red dot mounting system, as seen in this video of a new 92X Performance variant:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0eAJ7ISOE

Looks like the optic would have to sit quite a bit higher than in the LTT RDO. I wish they would have just used the LTT system. Will be interesting to see if they offer this as an option on all their newer style guns, or if it will be for competition models only.
    It would have been nice to see the pistol with a dot actually on it. I wonder if it's a mounting plate that slides into those slots?
    Name:  92X RDS.jpg
Views: 775
Size:  42.3 KB

Just from the look of it...I think I’d much prefer the LTT approach to mounting a red dot to a 92. But I guess we’ll see.

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    Just from the look of it...I think I’d much prefer the LTT approach to mounting a red dot to a 92. But I guess we’ll see.
    It looks like it's gonna be about as graceful as clamping an RDS onto a shotgun's sight rib.

User Tag List