Page 106 of 175 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1742

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Andy in NH View Post
    DIY paint job on the top one?
    Yup. Couple colors of krylon spray through a cheap camo net I repeatedly moved. Ended up being a little darker than I intended but overall I’m happy with it for the 15 minutes it took and I don’t worry about it getting messed up as if I had paid a lot for it. I might redo it a little lighter at some point but not in a rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cmbarny2 View Post
    Yup. Couple colors of krylon spray through a cheap camo net I repeatedly moved.
    Very nice.
    Looks good!
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Quote Originally Posted by texag View Post
    Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 Creedmoor on an antelope hunt. It got the job done a few hours later.
    What is the black tape/paint for on the barrel?
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    What is the black tape/paint for on the barrel?
    Extra tape to put over the muzzle. Was too lazy to add it back after a mule deer hunt.

I can’t wait for some decent weather for good pics. Digging this RS Regulate GKR-10MS handguard.

http://instagram.com/p/BrIKJRpnr8v/
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar

Jacob Denny - "Last weekend we wrapped up the NCPPRC year with our year end December shoot off. While I didn’t have as good of a weekend as I would have liked, I finished the year by winning the Top Long Range title and the overall Shooter of the year title. It was a tough battle just barely beating Brian Sanders for the Long Range and Daniel Bertocchini for the SOTY trophy. Always good times competing with these two. Big thanks to my wife Joy Suzanne Denny for always supporting me with all the matches I shoot. Thanks to all of the other amazing people and companies that support me with really great equipment."

Rubicon Precision, Inc.
    PROOF Research
    MINOX Optics
    XLR Industries
    Henderson Precision
    CS Tactical - The Straight Shooter of the Industry!
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

I really gotta do something with this rail. I need paint ideas.

http://instagram.com/p/BrP6-6RHeF4/
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    I really gotta do something with this rail. I need paint ideas.
    Something in "plum."

Site Supporter
    Wife bought me a 35% off BCM Upper (Black Friday deal) for Christmas. Finished it out with magpul furniture, MBUS Pro Steel sights, and a BCM lower kit (PNT trigger is real nice).

Now just need an optic, I would prefer something more but my budget is probably saying a SWFA 1-4. Haven't shot it yet but the balance and size really fits my lanky frame better than the 16" above, I really like it. It looks off in that picture but with the long muzzle device on the 16" (top) gun they are within a 1/2" in length since I run the stock fully extended on the top gun.

Name:  IMG_20181210_200007.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  100.7 KB

User Tag List