Page 210 of 372 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3715

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Eterna KonTiki on a red Eulit Perlon strap.
    Summer has arrived.

Name:  kontiki.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  78.1 KB
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Lucky lume shot.

Name:  IMG_4013.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  31.3 KB
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Saw dust and play sand.

If you bought it to wear, Wear it

Name:  88070A6B-834F-44DA-BBB7-DFCB4CA54F3B.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  55.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Lucky lume shot.

Name:  IMG_4013.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  31.3 KB
    What Audi?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    What Audi?
    Q5 2.0T.

I like it a lot but all the "smart" computer stuff in it (and any other car) leaves me constantly beffudled.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Suunto started killing off features for my Ambit3 just a few months before I'm starting JMT, so I upgraded to the Garmin Tactix Delta; threw in a Foretrex 601 for good measure as a back-up. Shame, the Ambit3 had served me well, but the loss of much of the map information when trying to use MovesCount (Suunto's app to build maps and routes) was totally unsat. I've relegated the Sinn to wear in areas where I can't bring the Tactix Delta (due to security procedures); as much as I love my Sinn, I'm not gonna wear two watches at the same time, and the data generated by the Tactix Delta is too much of a draw for a nerd like me to do without.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post

Suunto started killing off features for my Ambit3 just a few months before I'm starting JMT, so I upgraded to the Garmin Tactix Delta; threw in a Foretrex 601 for good measure as a back-up. Shame, the Ambit3 had served me well, but the loss of much of the map information when trying to use MovesCount (Suunto's app to build maps and routes) was totally unsat. I've relegated the Sinn to wear in areas where I can't bring the Tactix Delta (due to security procedures); as much as I love my Sinn, I'm not gonna wear two watches at the same time, and the data generated by the Tactix Delta is too much of a draw for a nerd like me to do without.
    JMT? John Muir Trail?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Interesting TAD/Sangin collaboration just announced. Solar powered quartz movement. Not my thing but thought I'd share for those who are fans of the brands.

TAD Gear/Sangin Merlin

Anyone get one of these?
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Bastard! I'm jealous AF.
    Agreed. That’s my grail watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Anyone get one of these?
    I tried but the website shit the bed. They're cool, but I'm not too upset missing out on a non-mechanical watch.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List