Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This revolver makes my brain hurt...

I was skeptical until I read this guy's ballistics analysis... Now I'm all in.
    I might buy a pair and dual-wield them for 4 times the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    I'm not sure that can qualify as a revolver, even if it has a cylinder.... That's just Fucked Up on so many levels.
    Have they actually sold any of these things? Any at all?

Sorry . . . the photo below was supposed to be a meme, but doesn't work.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Saw one at the last local gunshow before the Covid lockdown. Even more hideous than the pics make it...

It looks like a hot glue gun had sex with a Fitz Special in the back of a Pontiac Trans Am, after a White Snake concert and 9 months later, guess who was asking "are you my Daddy?"

One of the reviews says it has a 23# trigger pull. That is the reason for the two-finger trigger and lack of an continuous trigger guard. Accuracy is not part of the equation as witnessed by the idea of shooting a shotshell in parallel with a bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    One of the reviews says it has a 23# trigger pull. That is the reason for the two-finger trigger and lack of an continuous trigger guard. Accuracy is not part of the equation as witnessed by the idea of shooting a shotshell in parallel with a bullet.
    Kind of you to assume any two projectiles coming out of that thing are traveling parallel.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I thought that the reason for the two-finger trigger was because you're pulling two triggers to discharge two cartridges.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Man, I didn't even have to follow the link to know which revolver-shaped abomination you were talking about.
    Could have been a Mateba.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I thought that the reason for the two-finger trigger was because you're pulling two triggers to discharge two cartridges.
    I thought so at first, but the review made it clear. One trigger fires both chambers. How BATFE approved that I do not know as my understanding is one projectile fired per trigger pull is mandatory for non-NFA.

InRange did a few videos on this. You may find this hard to believe but the revolver and the manufacturer are complete crap.

User Tag List