Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NH Shooter style Rifle?

I wish Savage would reissue the 99 in .308, complete with rotary magazine.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

There was a Pro Arms Podcast episode with @Mas and Gail where they talked to (I believe) Kathy Jackson about, among other things, the 20GA 11-87 as a home defense gun. I think it’s episode #57, it’s worth a listen. I happened to aquire a 20ga 11-87 sometime after that, and it’s got all the good points that they say it does.

Is there a state where a 1301 with the factory 5 shot tube is “banned” I’m genuinely curious? I live in CT and as long as I don’t add a pistol grip (which are useless IMO with the advent of the Magpul SGA anyways) the 1301 even with the extension is GTG.

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    Is there a state where a 1301 with the factory 5 shot tube is “banned” I’m genuinely curious? I live in CT and as long as I don’t add a pistol grip (which are useless IMO with the advent of the Magpul SGA anyways) the 1301 even with the extension is GTG.
    Chicago bans extension tubes. Ostensibly, no one is enforcing the band.

--

I recently applied to a couple of jobs in NY. Which has made me revisit the ideal of a "compliant" long arm. The problem is...I like my .300 Blackout.

So Ruger American Ranch kind of tops the list. Henry just announced their new "Long Ranger Express" - 16.5" mag-fed lever action in 5.56. If they'd release that in .300BO it would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Chicago bans extension tubes. Ostensibly, no one is enforcing the band.

--

I recently applied to a couple of jobs in NY. Which has made me revisit the ideal of a "compliant" long arm. The problem is...I like my .300 Blackout.

So Ruger American Ranch kind of tops the list. Henry just announced their new "Long Ranger Express" - 16.5" mag-fed lever action in 5.56. If they'd release that in .300BO it would be awesome.
    NY? And you thought Chicago was bad for shooters… at least IL has handgun preemption.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List