Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ruger LCR IWB/AIWB

Site Supporter
    No worries, I'd rather wait for quality than rush it.

Site Supporter
    Just got a chance to throw mine on. First looks are deceitful- it looks like a simple piece of kydex that got sent out the door ASAP.

It isn’t. Easily the most comfortable holster for the LCR that I’ve put on to date. Hides very well with no hot spots.

Ordered the soft loop as that has been my preference for a while. I decided to put the clip on since that’s what it has been designed with originally to the best of my knowledge, and man, it’s great.

Even with no belt, it is secure as hell but still offers a fast draw, even with little boot grips. I highly recommend this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    Just got a chance to throw mine on. First looks are deceitful- it looks like a simple piece of kydex that got sent out the door ASAP.

It isn’t. Easily the most comfortable holster for the LCR that I’ve put on to date. Hides very well with no hot spots.

Ordered the soft loop as that has been my preference for a while. I decided to put the clip on since that’s what it has been designed with originally to the best of my knowledge, and man, it’s great.

Even with no belt, it is secure as hell but still offers a fast draw, even with little boot grips. I highly recommend this.

Awesome, glad to hear!

As for design intent... Our approach to everything is modular without the downsides of modular. Most attachments will work on the revolver holsters though, including the TuckStrut. We really only ever lose attachments that wind up being suspect for durability and/or stability.

We also do our best to keep in the loop and there are some new attachments now and coming soon that will be a direct fit that folks my like even more.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Site Supporter
    I’d love to see your insight on what’s coming down the pike :-)

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Refined LCR on the way! Spherical cylinder end and a slight tweak to the retention feel are coming.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Will your holster for the lcr work for either the .38spl or .357mag? I think the only dimensional difference is the cylinder machining between the two.

Thanks
    Drew

Yup!!
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Can any one post up a pic of the body side of this holster or are they identical? Trying to see where I could put a foam wedge on the shell...

I haven't seen what these look like, no pic on www site yet.

Thx
    Drew
    Last edited by Drew78; 10-24-2018 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew78 View Post
    Can any one post up a pic of the body side of this holster or are they identical? Trying to see where I could put a foam wedge on the shell...

I haven't seen what these look like, no pic on www site yet.

Thx
    Drew
    Body side of mine. Bear in mind I’m a lefty.

Let me know if you need any other angles.

Thanks Rich! I really appreciate the photograph. If it's not too much trouble maybe you could show me the front as well? I'm getting ready to put an order in for one tonight just want to get a feel for how it's laid out. Thanks again, much appreciated sir!

User Tag List