Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 1,000 Lumen X300U

Got my fde x300u a in, anyone else have fingers too short to comfortably activate the light?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Got my fde x300u a in, anyone else have fingers too short to comfortably activate the light?
    I found it required a substantial shift of my support hand to activate the X300 switch. Of course, I have small hands with stubby fingers which doesn't help.

I've become totally comfortable using a handheld, the Malkoff/Surefire Lego below is 1,000 lumens, 12,000+ lux/candela. It works perfectly with every pistol I own.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    I found it required a substantial shift of my support hand to activate the X300 switch. Of course, I have small hands with stubby fingers which doesn't help.

I've become totally comfortable using a handheld, the Malkoff/Surefire Lego below is 1,000 lumens, 12,000+ lux/candela. It works perfectly with every pistol I own.

I can activate it with my support hand thumb. Probably a training issue.

What gun?

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    What gun?
    19x

19x

I can easily activate momentary but not constant on. I use my support hand thumb though anyways from using a tlr7 for my edc.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    I can easily activate momentary but not constant on. I use my support hand thumb though anyways from using a tlr7 for my edc.
    Thats interesting. The constant on is actually easier for me to reliably activate. Going to need to fiddle a lot more with this and hopefully take a class. Definitely cant activate it with my trigger finger, not sure if i am supposed to do that anyway.

Definitely cant activate it with my trigger finger, not sure if i am supposed to do that anyway.
    No. The idea is to be able to control the light independently of the pistol.

Definitely cant activate it with my trigger finger, not sure if i am supposed to do that anyway.
    Some people feel the trigger finger should just be for pressing the trigger, not a holster retention lever, magazine release or WML switch. It increases the chance of the trigger finger slipping into the trigger guard and causing an ND.

Easy to pack, yet wholly effective for my civilian SD purposes.

Note - added the Lumens Factory clip to the Malkoff/Surefire Lego light for bezel-down carry.

User Tag List