Page 133 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Man... peer pressure...

As awesome as the PX4 CC will be stock...you're always gonna say "I wonder how this thing would have felt with an Ernest Langdon trigger job..."

Dooo it! It's only money right? I say that tongue in cheek as I'm rushing to sell off half the guns in my safe to pay off the PX4 CCs I ordered before my CC statement is due and the wife finds out
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    As awesome as the PX4 CC will be stock...you're always gonna say "I wonder how this thing would have felt with an Ernest Langdon trigger job..."

Dooo it! It's only money right? I say that tongue in cheek as I'm rushing to sell off half the guns in my safe to pay off the PX4 CCs I ordered before my CC statement is due and the wife finds out
    Agreed. I wish Robar Guns had another name that appeared like Robar Enterprises. Plausible deniability is easier.

I got a mod0 and regretted it, changed it to a mod4. If you need more motivation, I think I put a link for the mod0 cheaper on another site, so just buy the upgrade!

I'm not even a da/sa kinda guy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Haha. You guys should sell guns for a living.

I just may give them a call tomorrow.

One thing, though... and I know it's academic because who needs a PX4 CC anyway...

But, what do you gain from an NP3 plated action? The ability to shoot 10,000 rounds without lubing? On the one hand... it's baddass and I want it... but on the other hand, the gun was designed to cycle just fine without it. Not saying I won't go for it... just thinking about practical returns here...

But, what do you gain from an NP3 plated action? The ability to shoot 10,000 rounds without lubing? On the one hand... it's baddass and I want it... but on the other hand, the gun was designed to cycle just fine without it. Not saying I won't go for it... just thinking about practical returns here...
    It makes it easier to get lazy with lubing.

thinking down the road, will there be a way to tell a mod 0 from a mod 4 without paperwork? are they marked in some manner?

NP3 is slick enough that my finger can tell when a gun's had its guts done, and I'm a doofus. Also, NP3 is much easier to clean.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Your receipt will have the serial number on it

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    It makes it easier to get lazy with lubing.
    It also slicks up the action & trigger feel. Personal preference but I wanted the best possible trigger I could get on this particular gun, ala the trigger job + NP3+. It's definitely not necessary.
    Shoot more, post less...

Site Supporter
    Thanks for the insight, guys. I'll probably give them a call today.

Thanks for the insight, guys. I'll probably give them a call today.
    I upgraded mine to a Mod 2. But the folks at Robar tend to differ on how you can update your order. They wouldn't do it over the phone. I had to make a PDF with my payment info and sent it to their email via a written request. It was goofy, but now I just have to wait.

User Tag List