Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Stats & Info ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    According to the WSJ, Biden leads Trump in NV by less than 12k with 24 percent of the vote there remaining to be counted. That's a pretty small margin with a lot of votes left to count. Since the last update from NV on Tuesday night, Trump has narrowed the gap. The key is where does that remaining 24 percent come from? Which way do those voters lean?

Also according to the WSJ, GA has counted 99 percent of their votes, and Trump leads Biden by 13k votes. Like NV, that's a very slim margin, but presumably there are only a few votes left to count. But there could be enough Biden votes in that remaining 1 percent to win it for Biden. As I said, 13k votes is very slim.

I think PA and NC are safe for Trump. No hard evidence. Trump has a sizable lead in PA (100k, I think), and has a good cushion in NC (80k, I think) and most of their votes are counted.

One thing to note that if we were to call the election right now, at this moment, Biden would pick up the 6 votes from NV, giving him the 270 he needs - barely. That would make that 1 vote he got from NE the decider. I guess you could argue that that was offset by the 1 vote Trump got from Maine, but geez, that would still be a quirk of the electoral college system.
    That's how I read it. I'm picking Trump to win PA, GA and NC. I'm picking Biden to win AZ (actually I think that ones in the bag) and NV. Biden wins with 270. Lots of hail Mary passes coming out of the Trump campaign, a sure sign they know without some Devine intervention and some help from the courts, they're toast.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    That's how I read it. I'm picking Trump to win PA, GA and NC. I'm picking Biden to win AZ (actually I think that ones in the bag) and NV. Biden wins with 270. Lots of hail Mary passes coming out of the Trump campaign, a sure sign they know without some Devine intervention and some help from the courts, they're toast.
    That certainly looks like how it's going to turn out. I had to look it up, and per Wikipedia, 270-268 is a margin of victory which has never happened before. The narrowest previous margin in the modern era with 538 EC votes available was 271-266 when George W. Bush won in 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    According to the WSJ, Biden leads Trump in NV by less than 12k with 24 percent of the vote there remaining to be counted. That's a pretty small margin with a lot of votes left to count. Since the last update from NV on Tuesday night, Trump has narrowed the gap. The key is where does that remaining 24 percent come from? Which way do those voters lean?

Also according to the WSJ, GA has counted 99 percent of their votes, and Trump leads Biden by 13k votes. Like NV, that's a very slim margin, but presumably there are only a few votes left to count. But there could be enough Biden votes in that remaining 1 percent to win it for Biden. As I said, 13k votes is very slim.

I think PA and NC are safe for Trump. No hard evidence. Trump has a sizable lead in PA (100k, I think), and has a good cushion in NC (80k, I think) and most of their votes are counted.

One thing to note that if we were to call the election right now, at this moment, Biden would pick up the 6 votes from NV, giving him the 270 he needs - barely. That would make that 1 vote he got from NE the decider. I guess you could argue that that was offset by the 1 vote Trump got from Maine, but geez, that would still be a quirk of the electoral college system.
    I'm walking this back now. Trump's lead in GA is only 2,500 votes, which is 0.05 percent of the total. But as they continue to count votes, Trump's lead is evaporating. He will lose GA. However, there will likely be a recount, and if that happens, who knows how it will turn out.

Biden still leads by 12k in NV, and now 84 percent of the votes have been counted. Biden is likely to win NV.

Trump's lead in PA is shrinking. He leads by 50k with 10 percent of the vote remaining. Toss-up.

His lead in NC is safe.

Bottom line - Biden will win NV and GA, which will easily put him over the top. PA is a toss-up but not relevant if Biden wins NV and GA. NC goes to Trump, but is also irrelevant.

The recounts could be important. Biden only won WI by 20k. GA will also be very close, and possibly PA.

Site Supporter
    Project Veritas recorded a postal worker in Nevada offering to sell ballots that had been mailed to incorrect addresses.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...fraud-n2579566

Voter fraud cases from Nevada and hopefully elsewhere are being referred to the Department of Justice. It is about time someone treated this issue as seriously as it should be treated.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...nt-of-n2579573

I am hoping Trumps early and emphatic focus on the fraud shined enough light on the problem to keep it in check enough to enable him to win.

Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

As much as I would like for this to be real, the style and tone of the writing just doesn't seem right to me. It reads like a high schooler wrote this press release.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I'm skeptical that this is real.

ETA: The last sentence is nonsense.

There's a website claiming the DHS has been conducting an election audit. Ha! Looks fake. "(We) Are The News. Never heard of this "news" site before. Betcha it's Russian.

Too bad
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    Now Project Veritas has found a postal worker in Pennsylvania claiming the postmaster in Erie instructed people to backdate ballots so that they would appear to be postmarked Nov. 3.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...llots-n2579571

The breadth of the fraud occurring this election is incredible. If Biden is elected, he will NOT be a legitimately elected president.

As much as I'd love to see any amount of voter fraud get blown wide open, and those involved put away forever, I'm skeptical of any reports and will hold judgement until all facts and evidence are presented.

I can think of no greater manner of tyranny, and fear the total collapse of faith in our voting system would be the final push needed to send this country to a very dark place. I think we should all tread very lightly while seeking truth here.

User Tag List