Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92D w/ 92X Grip

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"

Beretta 92D w/ 92X Grip

@e_stern

Tell us what's up with this, please. My understanding is that it couldn't have happened without going through you. Without knowing more than what's below, I gotta say, "Atta boy!"

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...s_id/411559501

Beretta 92D w/ 92X Grip 9mm 15+1

Model: SPEC0668A
    Condition: Factory New
    Bud's Item Number: 411559501
    UPC: 082442940090
    MFG: Beretta

92X Full Size Receiver
    Standard 92D Slide
    Wilson Combat rear sight
    Pro-Glo Orange front Tritium sight
    Standard 92FS barrel
    Vertec Grip panels
    Two 15 round mags

Google doesn't show me that UPC anywhere but Bud's. It's not on the Beretta site or gun.deals. Is it a Bud's (or some other distributor) exclusive? Are they going to hit distribution and be more widely available?

The description says "Standard 92D Slide," but the photo looks like a dovetailed front sight.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

That’s awesome if true. Sounds like it won’t be long before @jetfire doesn’t have the world’s only 92D LTT.

All I know is.... I kinda want the damn thing. I think I already blew my October gun budget on a Smith Model 60 from back in the good old days.

Maybe this’ll still be in stock in November. Feature set looks awesome to me.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    @e_stern

Tell us what's up with this, please. My understanding is that it couldn't have happened without going through you. Without knowing more than what's below, I gotta say, "Atta boy!"

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...s_id/411559501

Beretta 92D w/ 92X Grip 9mm 15+1

Model: SPEC0668A
    Condition: Factory New
    Bud's Item Number: 411559501
    UPC: 082442940090
    MFG: Beretta

92X Full Size Receiver
    Standard 92D Slide
    Wilson Combat rear sight
    Pro-Glo Orange front Tritium sight
    Standard 92FS barrel
    Vertec Grip panels
    Two 15 round mags

Google doesn't show me that UPC anywhere but Bud's. It's not on the Beretta site or gun.deals. Is it a Bud's (or some other distributor) exclusive? Are they going to hit distribution and be more widely available?

The description says "Standard 92D Slide," but the photo looks like a dovetailed front sight.
    Well, now that Bud's leaked this I guess I can talk about it. If you follow me on Instagram I've been hinting about a new product coming from Beretta for a bit, and this is it. This was born from a conversation I was having with Stern about the 92D and how its awesome. This is a super limited run, they're not making a lot of guns because they want to see how they sell, so you people better get your mitts on them while they last.

Oh also it's not a "standard" 92D slide, it's a Vertec-D slide. It's pretty awesome.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I sold three K frames this spring. This would replace them all - without a reload.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

So vertec slide as in LTT can cut it for their RDO package?
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    So vertec slide as in LTT can cut it for their RDO package?
    Correctamundo! Knowing that these were coming is why I didn't send the 92D-LTT to Ernest.

Site Supporter
    I'm not sure what sort of hipster value to assign to this gun. Looks fantastic though!

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

My only wish is that it was available in .40

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Well, now that Bud's leaked this I guess I can talk about it. If you follow me on Instagram I've been hinting about a new product coming from Beretta for a bit, and this is it. This was born from a conversation I was having with Stern about the 92D and how its awesome. This is a super limited run, they're not making a lot of guns because they want to see how they sell, so you people better get your mitts on them while they last.

Oh also it's not a "standard" 92D slide, it's a Vertec-D slide. It's pretty awesome.
    Is it a Buds exclusive or will it be available in other places?

User Tag List