Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Situational awareness and taking basic precautions

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I have a coworker who buys food and cigarettes for the homeless people (who we're supposed to be kicking off property) that hang out around where I work. Which makes every else's life harder because "Well Chuck said we could stay." Which leaves me with I don't care what Chuck said you need to leave or I'm calling the cops.
    Sounds to me like you might like to make Chuck responsible for chasing the homeless away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    Sounds to me like you might like to make Chuck responsible for chasing the homeless away.
    Chuck is responsible for chasing the homeless away. We're security guards it's kind of what we do.
    Last edited by Cypher; 09-11-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Dude. I went to Walmart at 0200 last winter for cough syrup and it was The Walking Dead meets John Wick.
    @Cypher, you quoted me, and I is a singular pronoun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Okay first you've got to remember I'm speaking for somebody else and I don't have all the information.

Based on what that person wrote both he and his wife drove to the Walmart but only she went in and he stayed out in the car watching all the Tweakers in the parking lot.
    Wife was not mentioned because she was home asleep. I made my way through the sketchy dudes in the lot solo.

For the record, she calls me "security" when I'm with her. She's had enough on the job experience with sketchy fuckers that she avoids them by any means if I'm not with her. If you ask her about Walmart at 0300 or Waffle House by the highway, she calls those areas "3 gun territory".
    Last edited by Hambo; 09-11-2018 at 02:18 PM.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    I'm pretty sure you were quoted as the positive example (who didn't bring his wife). Dude who brought his wife is mentioned in the OP and lives on a different forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I'm pretty sure you were quoted as the positive example (who didn't bring his wife). Dude who brought his wife is mentioned in the OP and lives on a different forum.
    Ah, a different 0200 shopper. Got it.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Ah, a different 0200 shopper. Got it.
    I'd kinda sorta like to deploy to Walmart with Hambo, LSP and a few other of the usual suspects at 0200. Think of the stories...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'd kinda sorta like to deploy to Walmart with Hambo, LSP and a few other of the usual suspects at 0200. Think of the stories...
    Now that would be awesome.

Banned

Wife was not mentioned because she was home asleep. I made my way through the sketchy dudes in the lot solo.

For the record, she calls me "security" when I'm with her. She's had enough on the job experience with sketchy fuckers that she avoids them by any means if I'm not with her. If you ask her about Walmart at 0300 or Waffle House by the highway, she calls those areas "3 gun territory".
    I wasn't quoting you. I was quoting a guy on Glock Talk who had specifically stated that his wife was making a sack lunch for junior at 1AM and realized that they were out of Moon Pies (literally). According to the poster they made a special trip to Walmart at 2AM for Moon Pies and the poster parked at the far edge of the parking lot and let his wife walk into the store so she could get her steps in.

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Site Supporter

Wink

I still have 1/2 of my teeth, which is 4 times more than most other Walmart shoppers. Hence, going there makes me feel superior.
    Last edited by willie; 09-11-2018 at 10:13 PM.

User Tag List