Page 245 of 675 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 6747

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Itschris View Post
    My extension is just a smidge over 5”... figure 5 1/8

Hope this helps. Post up what you figure out.
    At first it measured 5 1/2”, then I looked inside and noticed two sets of threads. It seems someone forgot to screw the mag ext tube all the way into the collar? After tightening down it now measures 5 1/8. Thanks for taking the time to help.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Itschris View Post
    Removing the original stuff and adding the extension, I should get six shells in the tube... correct?
    I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to be able to get 7 in the mag tube with the extension. I have the generic extensions, and the +1 is notably shorter than the barrel, while the +2 is .75” longer than the barrel. With the +2, I can get most of an 8th shell into the mag. If you’re only getting 6 rounds in, you might want to consider trimming the spring one coil at a time until you can fit the advertised 7 rounds in there.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to be able to get 7 in the mag tube with the extension. I have the generic extensions, and the +1 is notably shorter than the barrel, while the +2 is .75” longer than the barrel. With the +2, I can get most of an 8th shell into the mag. If you’re only getting 6 rounds in, you might want to consider trimming the spring one coil at a time until you can fit the advertised 7 rounds in there.
    Thanks... I’ll see what happens

Confirmed... 7 rounds in the mag tube. I really have to spend a lot of time with a bunch of dummy rounds to really ge the hang of the man Janice of this shotgun. I’m not a shotgun guy and boy is that obvious. I’ve been practicing with the 870 and have gotten the hang of it but the beretta is just a bit different and I’m just really awkward with it. I’m still getting a handle on things that’s for sure.

I got boxes in the mail a week ago, and the stickers last night. The packaging is set and it looks awesome!

It's been a scramble getting caught up on normal inventory, but the plan is this upcoming week to work on one other thing, then hopefully get production on the adapters started the week after. Getting closer!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    I got boxes in the mail a week ago, and the stickers last night. The packaging is set and it looks awesome!

It's been a scramble getting caught up on normal inventory, but the plan is this upcoming week to work on one other thing, then hopefully get production on the adapters started the week after. Getting closer!

Pick me! Pick me!

Serious question: Will you put them up as a pre-order item on the website? I'll be happy to shoot you some cash to get in line.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Pick me! Pick me!

Serious question: Will you put them up as a pre-order item on the website? I'll be happy to shoot you some cash to get in line.
    Ditto.

Not trying to speak for Adam but per his BookFace today, no pre-orders & the Zhukov w/ an adapter are only going to be sold as a package together.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 04-07-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Not trying to speak for Adam but per his BookFace today, no pre-orders & the Zhukov w/ an adapter are only going to be sold as a package together.
    Exactly. All the other pre-orders I've previously done have merely been to be able to help fund the initial runs. Thankfully I'm in a position that this time materials have been bought without NEEDING a pre-order.

When I took pre-orders for the stock adapters (especially the package deals with the stocks), the distributor screwed me- it took a month of waiting on the stocks before I cancelled it and went a different route. It sucked taking orders and not being able to fill them in the anticipated time frame. Because of that terrible experience I'm happy to avoid pre-orders when I can. I'm much happier constantly answering when they'll be available from people eager to buy opposed to people I've already taken money from.

Perfect example is that I was hoping to have the handguards and adapters available in April. It's been a task keeping inventory of existing products in stock, so I'm about a month behind. I feel much better being a month behind with standard orders compared to pre-orders.

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Adam, or I guess anyone else, can someone show an overlay picture of a 1301 with the stock stock and a 1301 with the adapter/magpul stock? I’m trying to see it as if the receivers were lined up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List