Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG Pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    what are the details on this? That looks awesome
    Legion X-Carry P320 with a Flux Defense Raider Chassis, https://www.fluxdefense.com/

Basically just take a P320 apart and drop it in like any other grip module, it is insanely well thought out and a lot of fun in a super small package. I’m just waiting to start work before I get a suppressor for it, probably going to do the Sig Mod X.

Other than that I made the sling and the Holosun 509T is temporary, I’m going to put a Holosun AEMS on it once I get a slide/barrel/fcu to make a pistol out of my leftover Legion grip module. Put together a Spiritus MK5 rig to run with it.

Site Supporter

SIG P239

My new to me SIG P239. Just brought it home today and gave it a cleaning and inspection. Very little wear. I think there was more from working the slide than actually firing it. From the serial number it was made in 2013. After cleaning and lube, I gave the front sight some orange paint instead of the white ring. Bonus is that it fits in my SIG holsters. A bit loose because they are for a railed pistol, but nothing to cause an issue. DA is 11 lbs. and SA is 4lbs. My LGS has a pretty nice selection of Classic Sig's, which seems to be shrinking for some reason...

Name:  SIG P239.jpg
Views: 866
Size:  101.8 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    My new to me SIG P239. Just brought it home today and gave it a cleaning and inspection. Very little wear. I think there was more from working the slide than actually firing it. From the serial number it was made in 2013. After cleaning and lube, I gave the front sight some orange paint instead of the white ring. Bonus is that it fits in my SIG holsters. A bit loose because they are for a railed pistol, but nothing to cause an issue. DA is 11 lbs. and SA is 4lbs. My LGS has a pretty nice selection of Classic Sig's, which seems to be shrinking for some reason...

Have always been drawn by the 239.
    If I didn't have a P6, I would consider one.
    90% sure I'd never carry one, but I surely dig 'em.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    Have always been drawn by the 239.
    If I didn't have a P6, I would consider one.
    90% sure I'd never carry one, but I surely dig 'em.
    It shoots really nice. As people said they shoot like a bigger gun. No issues with anything I shot and it liked Federal 115gr. 9BPLE +P+.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post

My LGS Sig Collection has gone down by one more... I picked up this M11-A1 yesterday and brought it home. After cleaning and inspection, I found it to be the same as my 239. The only wear is from hand cycling and test fire at the factory. It seems a gentleman had quite a collection of Sig's that he traded or sold at the LGS, which I have now started adopting. I installed a Gray Guns Master Spring Kit which gives a DA of 9 lbs and a SA of 4 lbs. Hopefully I'll get to the range today or tomorrow.

Name:  M11 A1.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  100.8 KB

Site Supporter
    Name:  585E0BF1-8F58-4353-A8ED-38DD302EF3C5.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  46.7 KB

Site Supporter

Wilson Combat SIG Family

My Wilson Combat P320 with it's siblings. My 365x with the Wilson Grip Module and Holosun 507K X2 and my Wife's 365 with the Wilson Combat Grip Module. The WC Grip Modules are well worth the $65 for them. We just got a PHLster Enigma for my wife and my JMCK AIWB is arriving today.
    Name:  Sig Wilson Combat Family.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  59.5 KB

Name:  D77A6149-4664-4ACF-A83A-CBE92148E39B.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  47.3 KB

My Sig 320 Spectre Comp on the Rogers Range at Southington Gun Club in Ohio.

Got this German P226 from a member here a couple weeks ago with the E2 grip and SRT trigger. Got this JM Kydex set in the mail yesterday. Good times.

Name:  3E56986D-E66F-4331-95CF-1701DEBA489C.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  100.4 KB
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Name:  Resized_20220408_135826001.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  48.4 KB

New to me Sig PE90 rifle, fresh off the boat from the motherland. Added a Aimpoint Comp M4S and a B&T toprail since this picture. It shoots just like I'd remembered.
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

User Tag List