Page 223 of 818 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323723 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 8171

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Already have Mindhunter on my list... Thanks for the tip on Expanse... will check it out..
    SciFi announced after this season they are are not renewing the Expanse, however, the production company is going to be shopped to other networks.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    SciFi announced after this season they are are not renewing the Expanse, however, the production company is going to be shopped to other networks.
    I hope Netflix or Amazon Prime pick up the rights and keep it going.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    That might end up being a good thing. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, et cetera can do things with the show a cable network couldn't. And the production company owns the property completely, which should make transition to a different network a little easier.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Revenge (2017) - streamed from somewhere

Plot: When you've survived attempted murder and escape is impossible, wipe 'em out. Ok so far... however...

Suspension of disbelief required will be nearly impossible for 100% of PF members. Ample blood, gory scenes. It's entertaining if you can pretend that it's happening in an alternate universe. It was definitely easier for me to enter the Marvel universe.

On the bright side, a nice serving of some beautiful landscape scenery. Cute female main character.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

I watched "Adios Sabata" on Amazon Prime last night and it was so freaking bad I had nightmares afterwards.

A Spaghetti Western from hell. Clearly, a lot of drugs were consumed on the set (1969).
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    Revenge (2017) - streamed from somewhere

Plot: When you've survived attempted murder and escape is impossible, wipe 'em out. Ok so far... however...

Suspension of disbelief required will be nearly impossible for 100% of PF members. Ample blood, gory scenes. It's entertaining if you can pretend that it's happening in an alternate universe. It was definitely easier for me to enter the Marvel universe.

On the bright side, a nice serving of some beautiful landscape scenery. Cute female main character.
    Is this the one that has the sniper scoped shotgun on the poster?
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Is this the one that has the sniper scoped shotgun on the poster?
    Yep, that's exactly the one.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Wanting something light and funny, watched the "Baywatch" movie on Amazon Prime last night. I expected that it might be so lame that I wouldn't make it to the end. It turned our to be very funny and entertaining.

Rosco

Watched "Dunkirk" on HBO last night. I went in with trepidation based upon the many negative reviews. It wasn't as bad as I was prepared for, but not a great movie by any measure, imho.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Anon (Netflix) - Bleh. Just rewatch Strange Days and Minority Report.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

User Tag List