Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm gonna make my own Stack-A-Toe, but better...with blackjack. And hookers.

Understood. I was thinking about backing into the build, I prefer the Compact version, so I'm wondering if I can find just that low rear sight? I assume the front is a standard height, but I don't know of anyone making standard height "short" dovetail rears - all the ones I'm seeing are the "Novak-ish" rears for non optics ready models...

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Understood. I was thinking about backing into the build, I prefer the Compact version, so I'm wondering if I can find just that low rear sight? I assume the front is a standard height, but I don't know of anyone making standard height "short" dovetail rears - all the ones I'm seeing are the "Novak-ish" rears for non optics ready models...
    I always have assumed that the rear sights are Glock notches? Or am I thinking that is just what all the direct mill people do?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    @mmc45414

https://dawsonprecision.com/sight-fo...son-precision/

Awesome, thanks!

I grabbed a new 2.0 4 inch compact with thumb safetys.

I dont have a reason, my dog died and I wanted something new to mess with. Well now with my grip being different (Make a fist and squeeze, you will feel how much comes from your pinky) and missing half my dominant hand pinky, I think I'm going to appreciate the trigger.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post

I dont have a reason, my dog died and I wanted something new to mess with. Well now with my grip being different (Make a fist and squeeze, you will feel how much comes from your pinky) and missing half my dominant hand pinky, I think I'm going to appreciate the trigger.
    Sorry to hear about the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Sorry to hear about the loss.
    Thank you, she was the best. Beautiful 11 year old German Shepherd. Would have been 12 next month.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Our oldest is 15 and that day is going to make me very sad

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I always have assumed that the rear sights are Glock notches? Or am I thinking that is just what all the direct mill people do?
    S&W CORE don’t use Glock rears. You might be thinking of the Walther PDP.

If you see that on an M&P it’s custom work..

Site Supporter

Sorry for your loss. I look at my own pup and my heart breaks as I see her greys multiply.

To keep it on subject, I just got a 2.0 Compact, but I'm having mine direct milled in my favored irons-forward configuration at Jagerwerks. I'm trying to decide between the Apex semi-drop in or the Rogue Gunworks/Mayhem Syndicate barrel and comp like I have on my G19.5s. Does anyone have experience with the latter on the M&Ps? It's annoying that if I go that route, it's going to complicate holster selection.

User Tag List