[QUOTE=davisj;1506370]
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Titanium Little Bird from Joe Watson.

Link?
    Unobtanium.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post

Unobtanium.
    Don't tease.
    I'm a "7" compared to most gun-guys, which means I'm a "3" on P-F.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    Attachment 107798
    I have this little bugger under my belt a-la CP style. Handle is a bit small and I needed to add a dcc clip, but for a hopefully never needed blade, it works fine for me. Softer steel easily sharpens to a razor finish.

CRKT SPEW
    I'm not a knife guy, but I've carried one of these for a while.
    If you're not going to learn to use the front sight properly, don't bother with it. If pointing the gun, screaming "Ahhhhh!" and cranking on the trigger is all you can learn to do, work on doing that safely. -ToddG

I succumbed to an impulse to purchase a Knight Elements Hummingbird. It's a nice knife but it's really tiny and I have no idea what I'm going to use it for.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    I succumbed to an impulse to purchase a Knight Elements Hummingbird. It's a nice knife but it's really tiny and I have no idea what I'm going to use it for.
    I carry mine on my fanny pack or Camelback when mountain biking or on my Galligator when day hiking. I also carry a Native 5 so the Hummingbird for smaller tasks like opening trail mix.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Thanks; now I want one. I didn’t know I needed one an hour ago.

https://tkellknives.com/products/nig...se-tanto%C2%A9

I carry this knife off duty mounted horizontally to the left of my belt buckle. The ring is just about centered on my gig line so I can draw with either hand.

I finally ordered one of the little Mycros and it should be here in a couple of days, we'll see how it is.

Also, you guys have to spend more time with knives...everything y'all have mentioned as 'tiny' in the last few posts are actually "small to medium" sized knives...

Clinch Pick and a standard small lockback folder side by side...the Clinch Pick is small, not tiny. If you've picked up something that is larger than a Clinch Pick, it is small to medium...Not that there is anything wrong with knives those sizes, I like them quite a bit myself.

http://instagram.com/p/CxF_kvpLGv2/

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I finally ordered one of the little Mycros and it should be here in a couple of days, we'll see how it is.

Also, you guys have to spend more time with knives...everything y'all have mentioned as 'tiny' in the last few posts are actually "small to medium" sized knives...

Clinch Pick and a standard small lockback folder side by side...the Clinch Pick is small, not tiny. If you've picked up something that is larger than a Clinch Pick, it is small to medium...Not that there is anything wrong with knives those sizes, I like them quite a bit myself.

http://instagram.com/p/CxF_kvpLGv2/
    Just to reinforce my dude @RevolverRob, here's a Clinch Pick and a Spyderco Dragonfly, side-by-side:

Name:  20180831_095328[1].jpg
Views: 295
Size:  52.0 KB

ETA: the perspective is a little off, but they're sitting on graph paper, so you can use the graph lines to compare them.
    I'm a "7" compared to most gun-guys, which means I'm a "3" on P-F.

As predicted - the stock sheath for this thing is hot garbage.

But the size and shape are interesting. I have no firm opinions yet, since this thing requires an entirely new sheath before it can be considered useful.

Name:  IMG_1943.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  29.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1944.jpg
Size:  28.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1945.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  24.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1947.jpg
Size:  22.8 KB