Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W Governor

Wow.

Years ago, in the Sedona area, the name kokopeli came up in conversation, something related to Anasazi Indian ruins, pictographs and petroglyphs. A girl joined in "Ive met him!" "Youve met him?... kokopelli?" "Yes! What a cool dude!".........wasnt sure what to say after that. I knew we were speaking the same dialect of english, but were far apart in our understanding of the world. It was not very long after that I moved out of Arizona for the Northern Wastes. I never put that story into perspective before. That experience may have triggered me to move to sub-arctic tundra regions, I just didnt realize it until now.

Now this kokopeli thing comes up again. Wonder if hes the same one the girl in Sedona knew?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    When the God Kokopelli isn't making unmarried teenaged girls pregnant, he plays golf.

There's a wicked Clinton joke in there, somewhere......
    FIFY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

It's fo' shootin' drug induced Valkyries, yo.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 04-09-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I've noticed that the last few guys kicked out of here weren't millennial age like we might guess, but parents of millennial age.

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    I've noticed that the last few guys kicked out of here weren't millennial age like we might guess, but parents of millennial age.
    Young folks come to learn. There's some old-timers that think they've learned everything there is to know. Not all of them, some of them.

Site Supporter

S&W Governor

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Young folks come to learn. There's some old-timers that think they've learned everything there is to know. Not all of them, some of them.
    The most knowledgeable people I have met in multiple fields are the same people who are willing to consider the possibility that someone else knows something they don’t know.

Last edited by BillSWPA; 04-09-2018 at 06:04 PM.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    The most knowledgeable people I have met in multiple fields are the same people who are willing to consider the possibility that someone else knows something they don’t know.

I ask my kids all the time, to open their mind to the possibility they could be wrong. Seems it would apply to adults as well.
    Taking a break from social media.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    When the God Kokopelli isn't making unmarried teenaged girls pregnant, he plays golf.

There's a wicked Trump Clinton joke in there, somewhere......
    FIFY
    You're probably right. Bubba was about soaking his hose. Donnie seemed to be more mouth.
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 04-09-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Anyone that uses the name of a Trickster God/Demi-God/Folk Hero as their screen name...
    Hmmm. Kukuforguns is short for Kukulkan for guns. I didn't realize deities made gauche pseudonyms.

I see this thread resurrected and what I want to know is, did Willie take this range toy and the good will from his LGS, and get any other deals, because of it?
    Hoping for a response before the lock.

User Tag List