Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    They don't normally drive to another state though. Thats...twitchy.
    The shooter was from Antioch, IL... about 20 miles away (and technically across state lines). In lots of metro areas, that might not even get you from a suburb to the city. It's not as though he drove there from Florida or something.

Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    Hmm. It appeared SWAT was on scene within 30 seconds of the shooting. The shooter is walking down the street with hands up, he even fidgets with his sling or rifle a few times while walking towards the police. They completely bypass and head towards the victim. I know things are different in the fog of war, but I'm going to at least detain the guy with the AR with his hands up when arriving to a shooting.

I'm just going to throw this out there. Had it been a black man with an AR, would they have bypassed him?
    I bet they had target focus on driving, not on ignoring whites.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    No disrespect intended, because I respect your contributions to the forum. However some observers and analysts identified the start of an attempted insurrection months ago, especially in the Pacific Northwest. It's just continuing to spread to other areas, and heat up.
    I think there's also an element of spontaneity, as no one could have foreseen this event in WI. In the case of Kenosha, as opposed to Rose City (Portland), my guess is that this is more of "let's roll up to Kenosha and show those fash peckerwoods some juice tonight". But the network of ideologically affiliated assholes who do these sort of riots protests seem to be across the country, ready to go, these days.

The longer the Progressive left (by which I mean Biden / Harris, and Nancy and Chuck) fail to distance themselves from this, the more they hurt their chances of getting votes from normal, everyday working people who are scared shitless right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Sicks_Two View Post
    The shooter was from Antioch, IL... about 20 miles away (and technically across state lines). In lots of metro areas, that might not even get you from a suburb to the city. It's not as though he drove there from Florida or something.
    Its still out of state. Even Texans can keep it together to figure out which state they are in...most of the time
    Additionally on another site its saying you have to be 18 to carry in WI, and own a rifle in Illinois.

I imagine WI will try to make an example because it doesn't want troublemakers coming into the state.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I think there's also an element of spontaneity, as no one could have foreseen this event in WI. In the case of Kenosha, as opposed to Rose City (Portland), my guess is that this is more of "let's roll up to Kenosha and show those fash peckerwoods some juice tonight". But the network of ideologically affiliated assholes who do these sort of riots protests seem to be across the country, ready to go, these days.

The longer the Progressive left (by which I mean Biden / Harris, and Nancy and Chuck) fail to distance themselves from this, the more they hurt their chances of getting votes from normal, everyday working people who are scared shitless right now.
    I think it's more of a 'go team' of instigators and some (if not all) players ready for the next possible hot spot with the propaganda machine at the ready.

It's choreographed in advance merely awaiting the destination.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Site Supporter
    They don't normally drive to another state though. Thats...twitchy.
    You're right - normally we put them in camo and fly them to Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Korea, Germany, Kuwait, Djibouti, Jordan, and other fun places like that.

Its still out of state. Even Texans can keep it together to figure out which state they are in...most of the time
    Additionally on another site its saying you have to be 18 to carry in WI, and own a rifle in Illinois.

I imagine WI will try to make an example because it doesn't want troublemakers coming into the state.
    Thanks for the laugh.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

#RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Thanks for the laugh.
    They want outside agitators?

Site Supporter
    Go Fund Me for the shooter is up... for now.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-us-free-kyle
    Last edited by Seven_Sicks_Two; 08-26-2020 at 03:41 PM.

User Tag List