Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Springfield XD-E??

I was told it was very similar in design to the new Wilson EDC X9. No clue if that's true.

It's a Saint™ with a grip safety.

Nah just kidding. I'm really just posting to say that this

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    XD-E for EVERYZONE

Stamped on the trigger? BANGZONE
    Stamped on the grip? GRIPZONE
    Stamped on the slide? ZOOMZONE
    Stamped on the ejector? FLYZONE
    Stamped on the barrel? PRESSUREZONE

With Springfield Armory's revolutionary Tactical Namezone Technology (TNT), Operators will maintain situational awareness of the constituent components of their battle implement and more effectively engage the OPFOR with the oldest name in American firearms.

PROTECT YOUR ZONES.

Was awesome.

read carefully

"This is the first XD product that I've really kinda wanted to buy."
    Not REALLY wanted to buy, just really, KINDA wanted to buy. I see a sentence, but I hear a qualifier. Not to mention "wanted" instead of will.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    XD-E for EVERYZONE

Stamped on the trigger? BANGZONE
    Stamped on the grip? GRIPZONE
    Stamped on the slide? ZOOMZONE
    Stamped on the ejector? FLYZONE
    Stamped on the barrel? PRESSUREZONE

With Springfield Armory's revolutionary Tactical Namezone Technology (TNT), Operators will maintain situational awareness of the constituent components of their battle implement and more effectively engage the OPFOR with the oldest name in American firearms.

PROTECT YOUR ZONES.
    OK for a "Zone Defense", but what if you are in a "Man on Man" situation?
    FFL Type 01

"I have learned that wisdom can be as simple as substituting facts for assumptions."

We'er a Springfield direct dealer.I got a call from Springfield yesterday saying that we'd have a XD-E on Friday morning(one of 150 buy group dealers to get one).Our rep gave us no information,just saying it was a handgun.We sell a good amount of Springfields and while everyone doesn't like the XD series,our customers are happy with them.Springfield's QC is great and if there's ever an issue(we've only ever sent a few back),I know that Springfield will address that issue quickly and completely.Their CS ranks near the top,in my experience.I'm loyal to manufactures that treat our customers well,if I had any problems with them or any other manufacture,I'd be happy to let the forum members know.I'll post tomorrow asap what it is,unless someone beats me to it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RONK View Post
    We'er a Springfield direct dealer.I got a call from Springfield yesterday saying that we'd have a XD-E on Friday morning(one of 150 buy group dealers to get one).Our rep gave us no information,just saying it was a handgun.We sell a good amount of Springfields and while everyone doesn't like the XD series,our customers are happy with them.Springfield's QC is great and if there's ever an issue(we've only ever sent a few back),I know that Springfield will address that issue quickly and completely.Their CS ranks near the top,in my experience.I'm loyal to manufactures that treat our customers well,if I had any problems with them or any other manufacture,I'd be happy to let the forum members know.I'll post tomorrow asap what it is,unless someone beats me to it.
    What's your most popular XD model? I really wish Springfield would make the grip safety 1911 like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Sigfan26, GreggW,

Y'all are right. It's a .380 PCC. Please don't tell anybody or they'll cut off my supply of previews of Balkan swimwear contests.
    So they decided to take on Hi-Point. PCC .380 is the next big trend.

http://hi-pointfirearms.com/Hi-Point...bine_pink.html
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhp147 View Post
    Not REALLY wanted to buy, just really, KINDA wanted to buy. I see a sentence, but I hear a qualifier. Not to mention "wanted" instead of will.
    Unless my test gun shits the bed terrifically, which I have no reason to believe will happen, I will be sending Springfield a check instead of their gun back.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Unless my test gun shits the bed terrifically, which I have no reason to believe will happen, I will be sending Springfield a check instead of their gun back.

Im guessing you can't give hints, which I totally understand. Being the rebel I am, I have to ask anyway. Does the gun have something along the lines of a gadget, hammer, safety to employ when holstering?

Per pics it has a hammer.
    Shoot more, post less...

User Tag List