Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X/48 Optic Ready Slimline models with rail

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Is Buck being catty here? I actually find that sight placement to be perfectly acceptable. I’m not a fan of the concept of Holosun, but maybe a 507k would make a good filler until more options come along - something like a RMSwc.
    I don't believe so, just a fortunate coincidence. Posted a video above that goes into more detail.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    I don't believe so, just a fortunate coincidence. Posted a video above that goes into more detail.
    That actually caused me to finally sign up for IG. Despite my distaste for Holosun, this looks like a good option for at least the short term.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    That actually caused me to finally sign up for IG. Despite my distaste for Holosun, this looks like a good option for at least the short term.
    I'm only on IG for gun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Williams View Post
    I'm only on IG for gun stuff.
    You probably only got Playboy for the articles, too.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Site Supporter
    User manual for the new tiny weapon light: https://www.surefire.com/wp-content/...ser-manual.pdf

There is no housing for the battery. The strength of the "battery latch lock" appears to be a critical design point. I hope they got it right.

Site Supporter
    For those of you mounting an RMSc to a 43x or 48, what replacement sights are you using in place of the plastic dovetail fillers that come on it? Standard height? Black or some sort of front dot?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    For those of you mounting an RMSc to a 43x or 48, what replacement sights are you using in place of the plastic dovetail fillers that come on it? Standard height? Black or some sort of front dot?
    I used Ameriglo Agent sights, and like them, but I hardly think it matters since they are used so infrequently.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I used Ameriglo Agent sights, and like them, but I hardly think it matters since they are used so infrequently.
    I was thinking the Agents had a rear overhang that wouldn't work well with an MOS sight cut. Is this not so?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    I was thinking the Agents had a rear overhang that wouldn't work well with an MOS sight cut. Is this not so?
    Good point, mine was direct milled and the dovetail didn’t move. Not sure the location of the dovetail on the 43X/48 MOS?

User Tag List