Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: New High Capacity Shield

Guys, aren't you misreading something? I looked at the presser and it appears to me that It is the very old, original Shield that's being discontinued. But the Shield 2.0 continues being made, and it's just as narrow as the original. Same magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Looks like the demand for the plus helped push Smith to finally discontinuing the 1.0 shields.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ntinue-shield/
    Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post
    Guys, aren't you misreading something? I looked at the presser and it appears to me that It is the very old, original Shield that's being discontinued. But the Shield 2.0 continues being made, and it's just as narrow as the original. Same magazines.
    1.0 = original
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Anyone got a reputable source for these at LE pricing? You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Anyone got a reputable source for these at LE pricing? You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks!
    Ditto!
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4 KJV

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 3-7-77 View Post
    Ditto!
    Ping your area rep, they usually have a handle on it: https://www.smith-wesson.com/law-enf...administration
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Is there a difference in height/grip length from the regular Shield? I wonder how it’s sold to ban states. 2 flush mags or one neutered with bigger base?

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Is there a difference in height/grip length from the regular Shield? I wonder how it’s sold to ban states. 2 flush mags or one neutered with bigger base?
    No difference. I own a Gen 1 Shield and a Shield plus. Grip height/length is the same for both guns when using the respective short/extended magazines in both.

Picked up a Shield Plus two weeks ago and so far I like the gun, fits my hand good and has been flawless so far. I didn't like the factory sights so I added a set of XS F8 sights and it made a big improvement. Only complaint is that nobody has any mags for it.

Any word on when spare mags will be available?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

#RESIST

User Tag List