Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

My 365s I have had have been great. My 3 P320s had issues, got frustrated. I am pumped to see these. I hope these are the tweener “between” micro and full size I have been dreaming about.

I bought a Sig P322 this week. (Haven’t had time to shoot it yet) my first thought when handling the gun was, “It’d be nice if they made a 9mm version of this gun.”

Maybe someone listened?

Yeah, the very first p365 did not have a great reputation for reliability at all. I believe the guy on Military Arms channel went through three of them with all three breaking at a very low round count.

I agree with some of the others, this does seem like they are competing against their own products like the P320.

Still nothing in the website. Seriously, I’m curious if this means a physically larger manual safety is in the works - they’ve been broadly supporting manual safeties with the P365 line. My P365 is fine with the little safety, but I wouldn’t mind a larger one on my XL.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Yeah, the very first p365 did not have a great reputation for reliability at all. I believe the guy on Military Arms channel went through three of them with all three breaking at a very low round count.

I agree with some of the others, this does seem like they are competing against their own products like the P320.

Yeah! I don't know what it is with him. Maybe he just has bad luck but it seems he has trouble with firearms in several of his videos.

Can’t wait for more details on this. My 365x and XLs are amazing little guns and this is coming from a former glock fanboy who made fun of the 365 when it came out for all of its problems.

Seriously, a 365x/xl with a WC grip and a regular 365 for when you need absolute best concealment is a pretty damn good option for the vast majority of the people who don’t want to own a safe full of guns. So yeah, looking forward to seeing what this new version adds.

If they run, I'll probably sell my 320 and get one of those to replace it. My sig 365xls have been amazing

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    If they run, I'll probably sell my 320 and get one of those to replace it. My sig 365xls have been amazing
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Yeah! I don't know what it is with him. Maybe he just has bad luck but it seems he has trouble with firearms in several of his videos.
    He also tends to run the firearms severally dry. Guns, like all machine need lubrication for thr most part. He seems to think guns should run dry. I get that people want that to be true but in my experience it isn't.

If these run, which I’m certain they will, I could see myself consolidating down to two of these, two XLs, and two P365Xs.

User Tag List