Page 82 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....98#post1108798

In an attempt to stem this tide, I made a special thread to bitch about national cuisines...
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Poland was once considered a very enlightened place. And then the chickens came home to roost in one form or another. I'd feel a lot sorrier for them had their hands been somewhat cleaner.
    Poland had a pretty bad history towards folks before WW2. If anything they are returning to the old prejudices.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Nothing. I didn't mean to quote you at all. I was being lazy and simply copied @hufnagel's post. Honest mistake.

ETA: I have NO clue now how that quote got in there. I just looked back and saw that huf didn't quote you either. Must've been a fat finger on my phone. *shrug*
    Are you using Tapatalk? I’m starting to think there is some weird intermittent bug on Tapatalk quotes/replies.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    If I had to move I’d move to Poland before god damn NJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Are you using Tapatalk? I’m starting to think there is some weird intermittent bug on Tapatalk quotes/replies.
    Yup! Nothing like a great app "improving" itself right into the trash heap of history.

ETA: Now it just did it on my cpu and chrome browser. WTF. It's got some fetish for HCM. Calling @Tom_Jones
    This HCM quote isn't even on the same page! And I accessed this page through my email link to @luckyman
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    LOL! wait, I live here
    https://report.drudgenow.com/article...1&pn=Anonymous

NEW JERSEY IS BECOMING THE MOST HATED STATE AS HOUSEHOLDS FLEE IN RECORD NUMBERS
    Out of every 10 moves, 7 have been households leaving the state, or nearly three times as many moved out than moved in

NEW JERSEY IS BECOMING THE MOST HATED STATE AS HOUSEHOLDS FLEE IN RECORD NUMBERS
    Out of every 10 moves, 7 have been households leaving the state, or nearly three times as many moved out than moved in
    This time I meant to quote you. Somewhere there's a meme with Murphy's stupid grin with the caption "U-Haul salesman of the year!" Same with Cuomo and DeBlazeeo.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I thought Trump had a golf course/resort in NJ. How can it be that bad?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter

I'd wager that the stats from Downstate NY, separate from Upstate, might be on par if not worse.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Poland was once considered a very enlightened place. And then the chickens came home to roost in one form or another. I'd feel a lot sorrier for them had their hands been somewhat cleaner.
    Poland is still a very enlightened place from my perspective. They're going down the same road we are: when a secular statist minority oppresses a liberal majority, demagogues rise to the top because they seem like the right tool for the job. At their core, though, Poles are bound together by a much more cohesive identity than we are in the U.S., and I hope that will ultimately be to their advantage as they work through it.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Poland is still a very enlightened place from my perspective. They're going down the same road we are: when a secular statist minority oppresses a liberal majority, demagogues rise to the top because they seem like the right tool for the job. At their core, though, Poles are bound together by a much more cohesive identity than we are in the U.S., and I hope that will ultimately be to their advantage as they work through it.
    I'm looking at their history with a broader view...not just recent events. In any case, not worth sidetracking the thread further.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List