Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-HB961 Suppressor Quest

And we finally all agree EA is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Let's go ahead and talk about the EA Lux precision rifle can. Take a gander at the weight:

Assembled Weight:
    • 8.82oz (250 g) – Lux™ with Centrix™ mount

• 7.72oz (218 g) – Lux™ without mount

Their new precision mount is something so ingenious, you really have to see it to appreciate it.

The Centrix™ precision mount system was engineered to provide a simple, reliable mount for your silencer with precision repeatability. The system consists of a Centrix™ mount which is installed in the silencer and a Centrix™ brake which is secured to the barrel of the rifle. The mount attaches to the brake with a left handed stub-acme thread. this beefy thread profile resists accumulating debris and is protected from fouling and carbon lock by a preceding gas lock taper seal. Should the mount become stuck on the brake, the left handed thread ensures the brake will not come loose from the barrel. Additionally wrench flats are provided both on the mount and brake assembly allowing tools to be used to apply and oppose torque as necessary.

The mount, made of DLC coated titanium, is designed for the industry standard 1.375×24 thread pattern found on many silencers including the Lux™ and Vox™. The brake, nitrided 17-4 Stainless, has a standard 5/8-24 thread. The brake is self timing allowing it to be rotationally aligned and secured without sloppy washers used to time other muzzle devices.The brake is locked in place with a jam nut collar that locks against the barrel’s shoulder. A taper lock version will also be available for barrels with tapered rather than shouldered muzzles.
    #RESIST

We have the waitlist open for both the 6.5 and 7.62 versions. Hopefully they’ll be in stock by May.

https://hansohnbrothers.com/shop/ene...energetic-lux/

Ok so Vox S and Turbo K2 purchases have been made. Now on to mounts.

I like the lighter and shorter Q form factor. I’m thinking of running the Q system on the .30 cal and swapping the YHM between a couple 5.56 rifles. To make this work I’d need to pick up a .30 cal Cherry Bomb, an Omega Plan B, and only a single YHM QD muzzle device (as the Turbo K2 comes with a brake). Am I missing anything?

Site Supporter
    So...

Vox S unboxing party in about a year?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    We have the waitlist open for both the 6.5 and 7.62 versions. Hopefully they’ll be in stock by May.

https://hansohnbrothers.com/shop/ene...energetic-lux/
    Is there a video of the Centrix mount?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I don’t but @kedminster might.

Let's go ahead and talk about the EA Lux precision rifle can. Take a gander at the weight:

Assembled Weight:
    • 8.82oz (250 g) – Lux™ with Centrix™ mount

• 7.72oz (218 g) – Lux™ without mount

Their new precision mount is something so ingenious, you really have to see it to appreciate it.
    Really curious to see how they stack up against the TBAC cans most precision folks rave about.

Not yet... but there will be!

Karl Edminster
    Energetic Armament LLC

https://energeticarms.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kedminster View Post
    Not yet... but there will be!
    Excellent, after seeing it in person; I'm of the opinion that you really need to get the word out on this.
    #RESIST

User Tag List