Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: LL's revolver quest, got a WC GP100

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Deleted. Frigging software keeps flipping the frelling image.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    These VZ grips look pretty cool.
    Oooooo, now Do-Want for my SP-101...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Sometimes when I am using a pic from my phone it does those shenanigans and I get around it by orientating it the way I want on the computer and then use the Snipping Tool too to just get another file that doesn't have that underlying data that keeps flipping it around. Cause we do wanna see your picture of your cool stuff

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    What else?
    A toothbrush and an oversized chamber brush.

How to bubberize your Comp lll loaders. https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/2...-modification/

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/one-day...34506?ref=eios

Fly in to Dallas, meet Serious and several others at Hard 8, drive down to Lincoln. Fucking avoid Austin, it sucks. See if you can get HCM to come up.

There’s also one in Racine in July; the Dells are fun for the whole family in the summer.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Speed strips. They are the flattest and easiest to conceal reload available and allow for partial reloads, something speed loaders do not do. I generally carry one of each when I carry a revolver.
    That reminds me - my 30+ year old Bianchi Speed Strips are starting to get hard and whitish, so I’m thinking it’s time to order replacements before they disintegrate. Are Bianchi still the gold standard?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    That reminds me - my 30+ year old Bianchi Speed Strips are starting to get hard and whitish, so I’m thinking it’s time to order replacements before they disintegrate. Are Bianchi still the gold standard?
    I’ve got some tuff products 8 round ones that are pretty nice.

Name:  F5B141E7-9906-4B49-8AAD-782CD30FA595.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  49.8 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Sometimes when I am using a pic from my phone it does those shenanigans and I get around it by orientating it the way I want on the computer and then use the Snipping Tool too to just get another file that doesn't have that underlying data that keeps flipping it around. Cause we do wanna see your picture of your cool stuff
    OK, let’s see how it works.

Name:  4AAFFAE3-C6E2-433B-B5C9-060BE2BBFEC3.jpeg
Views: 366
Size:  39.8 KB

ETA: Where to buy them.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/one-day...34506?ref=eios

Fly in to Dallas, meet Serious and several others at Hard 8, drive down to Lincoln. Fucking avoid Austin, it sucks. See if you can get HCM to come up.

There’s also one in Racine in July; the Dells are fun for the whole family in the summer.
    I'm already signed up for that course. I'd drive up to Dallas to meet everyone and eat at Hard 8 if that's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    A toothbrush and an oversized chamber brush.
    I cheap out and use .40/10mm brushes.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I use the Tuff Products 8-round ones so that I can load in six with a space between each pair.

User Tag List