Page 3515 of 3543 FirstFirst ... 25153015341534653505351335143515351635173525 ... LastLast
Results 35,141 to 35,150 of 35427

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

I think this is not political, just funny:

Name:  1Clowns.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  14.3 KB

Name:  Dog Poop.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  43.1 KB

Name:  Ex-Wife.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  44.9 KB
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Name:  IMG_7768.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  31.9 KB

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter too...

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Name:  IMG_7768.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  31.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    If that was my tiger, I'd rename him Darwin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Damn. I most def shouldn't be laughing at that.

But you know how it goes.
    ... but will life insurance pay out on that?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by gringop View Post
    Thou has uttered the word Glaswegian and thus has summoned forth the "Sean Connery joke".

Sho it wash shead. Sho shall it be written.

Gringop

Sean Connery was on a talk show with Lulu. Afterwards, Lulu says, "You know, Mr. Connery, I've always had a thing for older men..."

"Ish that sho?" asks Sean.

"Yes, and I'd love to explore it. Would you like to meet me in my hotel room tonight?"

"Of courshe"

So they meet up later that evening, and get down to business. 20 minutes later, they are both laying there, Connery smoking a cigarette, and Lulu trying to catch her breath.

"My god, that was the most amazing sex I've ever had," Lulu says.

Sean replies, "You think that wash great? Tell you what, cup my balls with your left hand, hold my cock with your right, and give me 20 minutes, then I'll show you great." She's a bit confused, but she obliges. Holding on to his member and balls, she waits 20 minutes as he naps.

Suddenly, he wakes up and ravishes her. If the last was great sex, this is the best sex anyone has ever had. Lulu finally catches her breath to say, "I didn't believe you, but that was incredible."

Sean says, "I'm jusht warming up. Cup my balls and grab my cock and give me an hour and I'll show you what an old man can really do."

No hesitation this time. She has to find out what happens next. She grabs his balls, grabs his cock, and waits. An hour later, the heavens open up as she has the most earth-shattering orgasm a woman could ever have. Maybe better.

After she finally, FINALLY catches her breath. She says, "Sean, that was amazing. I've never felt anything like it. I have to know, what does cupping your balls and holding your penis like that do? Does it make you more sensitive? Give you stamina?"

He says, "Hm? Oh, no. Nothing like that. It's jusht, the lasht time I was with with a Glaswegian, she shtole my wallet."
    Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 9.48.17 AM.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  33.7 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

FIFY:

Name:  1Raising A Kid.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  46.9 KB
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

User Tag List