Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Plate in backPack, on one’s back; makes perfect sense for picking up a baby grandson and skedaddling.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Yeah I figure if I need to use the bag i'm gonna really need to use it.

The pry bar gets me into a building where it's much easier to defend myself and someone else versus staying on the street. Obviously at this stage of the game something has happened to get a large group of people focused on me.

Here's a story. A young lady I see on a fairly regular basis is in veterinary medicine. Recently the city she lives in has been the site of a ton of protesting and a few riots. A former employee, gone for over a year posted some racial content on their social media. The Young White Woke (YWW) saw where this person was "employed" and began calling the hospital and blowing up the practice's social media. It gained momentum and there were several threats against the hospital staff and the animals that were severe enough that they ended up evacuating the hospital of all humans and critters and relocating them to another place.

I may very well get a call that she needs some help getting back home from work. Ammo, a breaching tool, and plate give me options besides Uber.
    I was pondering one of these, but being only a foot long, I'd honestly like more leverage.

https://www.amazon.com/Stiletto-TICL...1568376&sr=8-8

If someone made a 18" titanium Halligan Bar, I'd be on that like a fat kid on cake.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I was pondering one of these, but being only a foot long, I'd honestly like more leverage.

https://www.amazon.com/Stiletto-TICL...1568376&sr=8-8

If someone made a 18" titanium Halligan Bar, I'd be on that like a fat kid on cake.
    This one.

https://ratools.com/product/titan-titanium-prybar/

Gracias!

Yeah I figure if I need to use the bag i'm gonna really need to use it.

The pry bar gets me into a building where it's much easier to defend myself and someone else versus staying on the street. Obviously at this stage of the game something has happened to get a large group of people focused on me.

Here's a story. A young lady I see on a fairly regular basis is in veterinary medicine. Recently the city she lives in has been the site of a ton of protesting and a few riots. A former employee, gone for over a year posted some racial content on their social media. The Young White Woke (YWW) saw where this person was "employed" and began calling the hospital and blowing up the practice's social media. It gained momentum and there were several threats against the hospital staff and the animals that were severe enough that they ended up evacuating the hospital of all humans and critters and relocating them to another place.

I may very well get a call that she needs some help getting back home from work. Ammo, a breaching tool, and plate give me options besides Uber.
    I wish I had SouthNarc to come pick me up...

I really like your DAP set up. I got a Grey Man Tactical backer and its OK, not great, and the DAP is way cheaper and far more versatile in setting things up how I want them. Going to have to get a setup from BFG.

Looks like they restrict sales to LEO only?

Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Dupe

Pulling the 2 extra 20 round mags out gives me a little more space for other stuff. I may just go with 110 rounds.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pulling the 2 extra 20 round mags out gives me a little more space for other stuff. I may just go with 110 rounds.
    Is that a mini sledge?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Is that a mini sledge?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Yup. Telescoping.

User Tag List