Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your reloading setups!

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    To do it cheap you could use stackable plastic storage boxes in sizes that'll fit the existing shelves.

No construction needed, easy to clean, off the shelf. Buy a combination of sizes that'll fit together to keep things organised...

Quick search found this
    This sounds like a fairly reasonable plan. That said, the first step is to clear out everything that's unneeded/unrelated to the purpose of the area. You'll probably find that you have more space than you previously thought if you do. I'd start by getting rid of that (broken?) printer/scanner/copier. (I should heed my own advice here; my garage, which is where my loading bench is, is an unholy mess.)
    Last edited by olstyn; 07-02-2016 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    This sounds like a fairly reasonable plan. That said, the first step is to clear out everything that's unneeded/unrelated to the purpose of the area. You'll probably find that you have more space than you previously thought if you do. I'd start by getting rid of that (broken?) printer/scanner/copier. (I should heed my own advice here; my garage, which is where my loading bench is, is an unholy mess.)
    I think that printer is an ultrasonic cleaner.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I need drawers, how would you guys upgrade this on a budget with no care for aesthetics? 2' deep, 77" wide, bench is 39" high.
    Is that all the room you have ?
    https://www.facebook.com/dave.bateman.311

kimbers have more issues than time magazine.

My Name is MMc45414, and I Have A Plastic Bin Fetish...
    Name:  bins.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  63.0 KB
    Seriously, I think getting bins that are the same really helps, because they nest and stack. The ones I labeled "Cheap" are sold as shoe boxes for closet storage, and are very inexpensive, they can be great for fired cases and keeping batches segregated. I use the big ones under the bench, and the big ones are also relatively cheap, especially if you troll them after Christmas when people buy them for storing decorations. The shotgun hulls are bulky, and they are handy for segregating stuff. I have one that is all of my archery stuff, I have another that is all of my bicycle stuff, I have one that is all of the various electrical cables, I have another that is all of the old gun stuff I should get rid of or put on eBay or Karma. I think this takes up less space than drawers, and will probably be cheaper.
    Last edited by mmc45414; 07-09-2016 at 07:25 AM.

I need drawers, how would you guys upgrade this on a budget with no care for aesthetics? 2' deep, 77" wide, bench is 39" high.

First, I'd throw out all the shit under the bench that has nothing to do with reloading. Then I'd organize the shelf with plastic shoes boxes, and if necessary I'd use 5 gallon bucket on the floor for large quantities of brass.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    First, I'd throw out all the shit under the bench that has nothing to do with reloading. Then I'd organize the shelf with plastic shoes boxes, and if necessary I'd use 5 gallon bucket on the floor for large quantities of brass.
    All of those buckets, etc under the bench were full of brass. However, I relocated the reloading room to the utility room in the basement, and bought this table from Harbor Freight and now am setting up the new reloading room. Crappy pic below. The table is very solid and also mounted to the wall behind it. I need to take a better picture.

#RESIST

When on sale, that bench is one of the best values HF has to offer! You may want to add a 2x4 or 1x4 as a back edge to keep stuff from rolling off.
    $0.02
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

All of those buckets, etc under the bench were full of brass. However, I relocated the reloading room to the utility room in the basement, and bought this table from Harbor Freight and now am setting up the new reloading room. Crappy pic below. The table is very solid and also mounted to the wall behind it. I need to take a better picture.

Glad to see you decided to keep the single stage. Even if you do not use it a lot I think you will use it enough to be glad you have it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post
    When on sale, that bench is one of the best values HF has to offer! You may want to add a 2x4 or 1x4 as a back edge to keep stuff from rolling off.
    $0.02
    Or screw pegboard to the studs and tie that to the back of the bench with a little quarter round.

I'd do peg board and a dry erase board for load notes you are currently using on the press.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List