Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Travis Haley SKIMMER Glock Trigger (Just Released)

Quote Originally Posted by CQC.45 View Post
    I will echo the same post I made on M4C, with the hope of getting a response here:

Cosmo,

There's no vid in the link. Anyway you could get that back up? Thanks.

For curiosity's sake, I'm interested how this differs from the the Glockworx Drop-In trigger bar (polished with pretravel reduction mod) which sells for $80?. Or even the complete kit for $130?
    hey sorry about that. I just replied to your PM on M4C.

I'm not familiar with those other units therefore I can't give you a comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    They were actually a lot better off than shooters who had learned how to shoot from Dad/Uncle Buck/watching TV.
    well of course, i mean who teaches shooting with a drill as a training gun?
    I feel that if a gun is good enough to protect something as important as a bar, then its good enough to protect my family. - Homer Simpson

Old thread, but wanted to put some input in. Been running the Skimmer on both a Gen3 and Gen4 and I will say that is a significant improvement as far travel over the stock. I have about 1000 rounds through the Gen3 and 760 through the Gen4 G19.

Is it worth the money? For me yes. I've been fussing with different combos and I dropped these in and it was done.

Accuracy, blind splits at close range and drill times have all improved. To each his own, this one works for me.

It's been confirmed that the drop safety is compromised with the Skimmer trigger. No thanks.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    That almost certainly means it's not Gadget compatible, but I can't be 100% until I try it with the Skimmer trigger.
    Indeed. Seems like the Gadget would be perpetually 'somewhat open' with the skimmer.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by F-Trooper05 View Post
    It's been confirmed that the drop safety is compromised with the Skimmer trigger. No thanks.

Confirmed by whom? Link to the confirmation?

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Confirmed by whom? Link to the confirmation?
    I don't have access to M4c at work but Robb Jensen is the guy who confirmed it and I believe he posted video evidence. Robb's integrity and knowledge are not in question by anyone who knows him, including myself.
    #RESIST

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Looks like this is the post in question:

http://www.m4carbine.net/showpost.ph...&postcount=109

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I don't have access to M4c at work but Robb Jensen is the guy who confirmed it and I believe he posted video evidence. Robb's integrity and knowledge are not in question by anyone who knows him, including myself.

I don't doubt Jeff Wilson's integrity or knowledge. I know many who feel the same way.

I am not casting stones at Mr. Jensen at all, but I have spoken with Jeff on this matter, and I accept his word on this. I'm sure Jeff would be willing to discuss it with anyone who wishes to discuss it: 877-454-0857.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    I don't doubt Jeff Wilson's integrity or knowledge. I know many who feel the same way.

I am not casting stones at Mr. Jensen at all, but I have spoken with Jeff on this matter, and I accept his word on this. I'm sure Jeff would be willing to discuss it with anyone who wishes to discuss it: 877-454-0857.
    And I'm not casting stones at Jeff. Were he to respond, I hope he'd address Robb's videos only.
    #RESIST

User Tag List