Page 248 of 431 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 4309

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by GhastlyTT View Post
    Appreciate your reply. I figured as much and know the trigger bar was 92 specific.

My Non-CC Px4 compact has all the exterior mods and a Beretta D spring. I'm thinking I may pick up the comp trigger group and replace the group's hammer with the WC hammer before putting it in my gun. That post in the Brig tac thread was the first I've seen the WC hammer mentioned regarding the PX4 and it sounds like a solid upgrade.
    I have multiple PX4's. One I put in the comp trigger group and D spring, the second, I pulled the factory trigger group and did a bit of polishing and put in the D spring and it was comparable to the comp group (felt like the SA, close on the DA). I picked up a second comp trigger group, so I can do more polishing and compare. (don't want to polish too much). I put the Wilson spring on this one and both I put EL's bobbed hammers, to try to eliminate hammer bite.
    I want to hit the range to compare the springs, but from dry firing, (wish I had a pull gauge), the DA feels lighter.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Thanks for the kind

The good news is I have been handling the prototypes of a production lever from Beretta. We have the PX4 meeting in the morning and hopefully we have a factory answer coming which means they will be affordable and easy to get. The team here at Beretta is really trying hard to make all these things happen, all while working the problems of moving to a new location.

Thanks again Dagga Boy!
    Volunteering to help Beta test any parts. Willing to help in anyway.

Got a Full Size on the way now.

__________________________________________________ ________
    SC motto - Dum spiro spero // While I breathe, I hope!

"Gun control is hitting what I aim at...not someone infringing on my 2nd Amendment Rights."

Quote Originally Posted by GhastlyTT View Post
    In another thread Mr. Langdon mentioned the new WC 92 hammer works in the PX4 and the benefits were:

"Better quality sear notch and DA hook on the hammer, more consistant and wire EDM cut. Also has a modification that reduces the pre travel in single action by keeping the trigger bar a little farther forward.

The weight is located in the right place on the hammer so that you get maximum energy for striking the firing pin. This give better reliablity with low weight hammer springs used to improve the DA pull weight. "

Has anyone done this to their Px4? What hammer spring did you mate it to? Is this the correct hammer: http://shopwilsoncombat.com/mobile/W...oductinfo/785/ ?

Thanks!
    I have done it. Just droped it in and it worked fine.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto View Post

"Gun control is hitting what I aim at...not someone infringing on my 2nd Amendment Rights."

Noted
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto View Post

There is a waiting list of volunteers......just sayin.;-)
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Has anyone tried any of the other Beretta "go-fast" parts like the steel trigger or the cam block?
    I did not think the steel trigger was worth the effort on the PX4 CC I owned. I'd stick with the factory polymer trigger if I had to make the same choice again. The steel trigger I received from Beretta had to be modified to fit the pistol. The triggerpin holes needed to be enlarged.
    Last edited by KG; 07-15-2017 at 07:11 AM.

Took the new one out today. Didn't have any B8's, but shot a twat on what I had....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Gun #2 hit 4,000 rounds today. Shot it and my M9A3 today. The little PX4 CC had less muzzle flip than my A3. Pretty wild. Shot Defoor Pistol Test #1 three times and passed on 2 out of 3 attempts. I need to work on my 25Y shooting with this gun...I'm ok with it (average right around 90-93 on 25Y B8s) but if I slack off on the fundamentals at all my 25Y accuracy suffers. Also shot the VTAC 1-5 @ 7Y as a good sight tracking drill. Finished with ~15 DA/SA pairs to an 8" steel plate at 25Y.

It's getting pretty filthy. Cleaned it once at 2,200 rounds. Re-lubed around 3,200. Gonna push it to 5,000 and see what happens.

Name:  IMG_0172.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  64.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0173.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  54.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0174.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  45.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0175.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  44.9 KB
    Shoot more, post less...

Not really wanting to sift through 50 pages on my phone, what are some of the favorites for holsters with this gun? I picked up a stock compact to see what the fuss was all about. I'd like to snatch up something pretty quick setup for aiwb to compare with my LEM gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running a JM Custom George AIWB. Great holster but there's a ~6 week wait for them. Might try getting in contact with Dark Star Gear
    Shoot more, post less...

User Tag List