Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: New Colt King Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    Ummm....well at least you didn't say "seduce."
    Perhaps a new sub forum is required for such things..?

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I got to play around with a Colt King Cobra. Discretionary income being what it is, I wont be buying one...however:

If I were made unable to carry a semi auto I'd be on it like a cheap suit. The trigger is nice, it's the perfect size to carry, and has a brass bead front sight...all in a 3" .357

I thought they looked ugly... especially with that trigger guard...but it's growing on me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Yeah this is not helping my fiscal restraint

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Perhaps a new sub forum is required for such things..?
    The sub/dom forum?
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

"Night King Cobra", anyone?
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Yeah, so, I bought one of these too... imagine that. The local place knocked a few bucks off and away I went. I prefer the trigger to the K6S—which isn’t bad, mind, but I like the post-2017 Colt Cobra better. I look at it this way; the ergos are great, and I payed less than I’d pay for a used 3" K-frame with a brass bead sight custom dovetailed in and the rear notch hogged out. For sure, less.

If we want the few wheelie companies extant to make the type of revolvers we actually want, then we need to reward them when they do.

Every time someone buys a sweet new Colt .357 with a 3" tube, brass bead sight, compact dimensions and perfect trigger reach, and a great action, an angel gets its wings.

Every time someone buys a "classic" k-frame—with a lock—for more money, God kills a kitten.

#truth
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    If we want the few wheelie companies extant to make the type of revolvers we actually want, then we need to reward them when they do.
    I know. I don't need a new King Cobra but Colt and God himself seem to want me to.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Yeah, so, I bought one of these too... imagine that. The local place knocked a few bucks off and away I went. I prefer the trigger to the K6S—which isn’t bad, mind, but I like the post-2017 Colt Cobra better. I look at it this way; the ergos are great, and I payed less than I’d pay for a used 3" K-frame with a brass bead sight custom dovetailed in and the rear notch hogged out. For sure, less.

Every time someone buys a sweet new Colt .357 with a 3" tube, brass bead sight, compact dimensions and perfect trigger reach, and a great action, an angel gets its wings.

Every time someone buys a "classic" k-frame—with a lock—for more money, God kills a kitten.

#truth

Do you prefer it overall to your K6?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Do you prefer it overall to your K6?
    I do. This 3" .357 is nice.
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

Congrats on the purchase. Let me know when you decide to sell it

Quote Originally Posted by FPS View Post
    Congrats on the purchase. Let me know when you decide to sell it

User Tag List