Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Home Invasion of Non-Criminal Households and Marginalized Populations

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Excellent. I have one Pendleton, one minuskin that I haven’t had reworked,a couple the Pendemonium grinder did, and many of Mr. Binder’s nibs. I always came back to him, and at this point, he’s not making many more and I don’t really need more. Your collection dwarfs mine.

Sheaffer Snorkels are to me the epitome of the the fountain pen. Elegant, functional.
    Give it time... Fountain Pens .. just....multiply. No one seems to be able to catch the actual process on camera, but something is definitely going on there...

Snorkies Rock.... welcome aboard.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    Give it time... Fountain Pens .. just....multiply. No one seems to be able to catch the actual process on camera, but something is definitely going on there...

Snorkies Rock.... welcome aboard.
    I’ve given it time. Went through the multiplication phase. Settled into a stable collection of users. Got rid of / retired the rest. Have had the snorkels a few years now; love them. Don’t need more however much fun I have ogling them.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
    You forgot the last half of that saying.

And then it's hilarious.

-RevolverPatchesRob
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 02-22-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Only on PF can we go from arguing about home invasions and hate crimes to talking about fountain pens. Fountain pens.
    I keep a good pen handy just in case I'm attacked with a sword.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

I keep a good pen handy just in case I'm attacked with a sword.
    I still prefer a good 12-gauge loaded with buck or slugs.

Site Supporter
    The best writing quill comes from the left wing of the Tibetan bearded vulture, Gypaetus barbatus.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    about 300 FP's here.. mostly vintage from 10's - 60's, some custom grinds, most stock. Customs by Kinney, Mottishaw, Binder and Pendleton Brown - gonna try some others as well.... Oh wait... pistols... yeah...bang bang..
    I only have four. Mostly I use a Pilot with a medium nib. I found out the hard way that the cheaper quality legal pads are not compatible with fountain pen nibs.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    You cannot movie into NY with handguns. You have to apply for a license, permit first and then if you left your guns elsewhere have them transferred through a FFL. Or you can send them to an FFL for storage and then retrieve them (if you are allowed). You will spend a significant amount of time doing this.
    And money. Between the FFL fees out, shipping and FFL fees in, it's going to cost $75-$100 per each gun that's already yours.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    The best writing quill comes from the left wing of the Tibetan bearded vulture, Gypaetus barbatus.
    I'm going with Thomas Paine's quill pen...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Blues, I admit that in this instance we are both making weak jokes. I confess.

User Tag List