Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: New Primary Arms red dot blem $69.99

I sent mine back to have the NV settings fixed. Door to door turn around time was about two weeks, maybe a little less. I have mine mounted on a Colt Trooper and it only has 40 or so rounds through it but I have no complaints for a $70 optic so far. Due to my astigmatism, the dot isn’t perfectly round but that’s the case with every red dot I’ve seen. If everyone who’s mounted them to shotguns reports positive results, I might eventually buy a second one to mount on a 1301.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    If everyone who’s mounted them to shotguns reports positive results, I might eventually buy a second one to mount on a 1301.
    Ditto, substitute "Mossberg 500" for "1301". #poorfag (As in, not buying an additional scattergun...)
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I have mine on my AK mounted on an Ultimak. For any that aren't familiar, the Ultimak is a replacement railed gas tube that attaches to the barrel via clamps. I've got this thing so hot on several occasions lately that you couldn't touch the optic without getting burned. It hasn't fried the optic yet. It did however fry a Surefire G2. I've moved to a different light mount setup and location and the other G2 is holding up fine.

Heads up, they have more. Cosmetic defects, $58.49 plus shipping.

https://www.primaryarms.com/blem-md-...product-review
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Has anyone used one on a Winchester 94 AE?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post

Ordered one, thanks!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Just an FYI, those are not the 50,000 hour models, but still a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Just an FYI, those are not the 50,000 hour models, but still a great deal.
    Oops. My apologies to anyone who ordered one thinking it was the 50K model. I ordered one to stand in for an Aimpoint H1 on a practice gun so I'm not concerned, I didn't even know the battery life of either or that there were different ones but some folks might care.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 12-30-2018 at 12:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Mine's either going to free up the Burris on my Scorpion or replace the 15+ year old BSA on my .22 1911 conversion so no biggie.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

I ordered one. Just curious for those who were putting them on shotguns last go-around, anything significant to report one year later?

User Tag List