Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Bumper Sticker could be liability...

Now I want UBDRT.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Is GEKO45 taken?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Is GEKO45 taken?
    You win today, sir.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    No one is triggered by it. Just pointing out the stupidity of people who put the "Look at me I'm a tough guy" stickers on vehicles.
    They probably don't have the internet for an outlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I did think about asking for RULE303 as a plate. Thought better of it.
    They'd make a mess of it, the bastards.

Truly one of my favorite movies.

OT, but why does that damn Punisher skull symbol seem to keep increasing in popularity? I would blame the Yankee Marshall, but he ain't that popular.

I've never been a fan of the character, although the "Punisher Armory" with its "still life with guns" format was one of the few artistic endeavors focused on firearms that didn't suck.

Just thought this made sense on the spiritual sequel to the "Punisher Skull thread."

Me, I`m looking for an "almost male" bumper sticker.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    One with a license that says MILITIA.
    LoL! That takes the cake; so over-the-top stupid that it almost folds back on itself, and into "respect." Almost.
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    I saw a license plate one time that read HKMP5.
    This was the plate on a '32 Ford that was a regular attendee for a while at the Goodguys shows at Texas Motor Speedway
    Name:  M16A1 plate 32 Ford.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  102.3 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

I find stickers and personal tags to be evidence of the fall of western civilization. People think they're being cute or standing up for something. In reality, they're just sounding the douche bag alert. I don't care how many kids you have, so no need to put them in little stick figures in your back window, nor do I give a bag of smashed ass holes about how proud you are of your honor student, who should probably be in the school basement in that room back by the shop class, wearing a crash helmet and eating red jello. My mind especially boggles over those memorial window stickers I now see everywhere, the ones eulogizing someone who's gotten the big adios. WTF? "In loving memory...…" on the back of your '89 Mercury Cougar doesn't honor anyone.

As for things like this specific post: the tone deafness of many in our society is beyond comprehension.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I find stickers and personal tags to be evidence of the fall of western civilization. People think they're being cute or standing up for something. In reality, they're just sounding the douche bag alert. I don't care how many kids you have, so no need to put them in little stick figures in your back window, nor do I give a bag of smashed ass holes about how proud you are of your honor student, who should probably be in the school basement in that room back by the shop class, wearing a crash helmet and eating red jello. My mind especially boggles over those memorial window stickers I now see everywhere, the ones eulogizing someone who's gotten the big adios. WTF? "In loving memory...…" on the back of your '89 Mercury Cougar doesn't honor anyone.

As for things like this specific post: the tone deafness of many in our society is beyond comprehension.
    You seem funnier since retirement

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

User Tag List