Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: RFI is out for CBP's new 9mm pistol

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    What video ?

Neither the P320 DHS adopted by ICE, nor the M18 (MHS Carry) have the lightning cuts, neither does the Pro Carry as you can see from the photo in the flyer I posted. Look at the photo captioned X-ray 3 night sights.
    Sorry....was looking at the X carry

The Pro series is a nice shooter. Sig rep had one at a match I was at last month. It caught my attention for sure. But the 226 and 239 are the only Sigs I trust right now. Unfortunately I don’t trust Sig to stand behind them if they don’t work.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    The Pro series is a nice shooter. Sig rep had one at a match I was at last month. It caught my attention for sure. But the 226 and 239 are the only Sigs I trust right now. Unfortunately I don’t trust Sig to stand behind them if they don’t work.
    Wish i could trust sig, those x carry grip modules sure look comfy.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    SIG has a new X carry variant, the Pro Carry which does not have the X carry / X5 style holes in the top of the slide. It also uses a different mounting set up than the X carry, X5 and M17/18. Unlike those guns there is a seperate rear sight notch and the rear sight is not mounted on the optics cover plate, as specified in the CBP RFI.

I don’t think this is a coincidence.

Attachment 28584

Got mine on order...

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

I like you early adopters. I just bought my first FBI Glock. I am waiting to see if I am going to buy a CBP, DHS, or DOD Sig. Yes, I know I am slow.

After an internet search, It looks like they are combining the P320 RX slide with the X-Carry to make the Pro Series. The optic screw holes will already fit the DPP. The slide needs about 2mm more cut at the front of the notch to fit a DPP instead of the Romeo 1. Its just a new combination of what they are already making.
    Last edited by DamonL; 08-06-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    After an internet search, It looks like they are combining the P320 RX slide with the X-Carry to make the Pro Series. The optic screw holes will already fit the DPP. The slide needs about 2mm more cut at the front of the notch to fit a DPP instead of the Romeo 1. Its just a new combination of what they are already making.
    Kind of, except the milled area will be for the DPP foot print. Rx slides are milled for the Romeo's.

Yeah, that is the minor change I was trying to point out.

Hammertime
    I received a message from a contact at CBP today that the contract went to Glock. No further details but I would love to know them if anyone can share.

ETA: https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/nationa...-duty-handguns
    Last edited by Doc_Glock; 04-09-2019 at 03:39 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I received a message from a contact at CBP today that the contract went to Glock. No further details but I would love to know them if anyone can share.

ETA: https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/nationa...-duty-handguns
    Name:  ABC324D0-40AE-48A9-B58F-68601889CE4B.jpeg
Views: 438
Size:  47.7 KB

The Glock 47.

User Tag List