Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New PX4 Safety Levers

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    What means this?
    It means I’m an idiot. Meant Carry not Compact.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    So, you agree that if black was an option, you would have bought a set?
    As I stated, I bought one NP3'd set for a Inox PX4. I made a cerahided set for one of my other ones, due to it being a black gun. I only have one left that will take them, so it duplicates the carry gun.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I am going to make some of them in black very soon. Do you think they are not selling because they are NP3 coated rather than black?
    When I click your link, the first picture looks like they are black, and the picture from the top of the pistol looks silver. It's hard to tell the color. I would like to have one that will not clash with the slide of my PX4CC. I don't like bling on my pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    When I click your link, the first picture looks like they are black, and the picture from the top of the pistol looks silver. It's hard to tell the color. I would like to have one that will not clash with the slide of my PX4CC. I don't like bling on my pistols.
    OK, so it sounds like black would be a more popular color.
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 06-01-2018 at 08:52 AM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    OK, so it sounds like black would be a more popular color.
    Yes, for me.

I just traded a G19g3 for a PX4 with a G conversion and D spring (I think). Nice little gun, but the stock decocker lever beat the crap out of my thumb knuckle. Going to try the stealth levers that came with the gun, but I definitely recognize the purpose of these reduced levers.
    David S.

I'm installing my fugly lever tonight. I will get some pics and post them.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Left new lever, right old stealth lever with NP3 finish

Sign me up for one. Any chance it’s available with an NP3 finish to match the mod 4/5 from Robar?
    Sent from a mobile device; please excuse any typographical errors.

I hope mine are black...they are going on guns that have black levers and I only ordered the left side levers. For the full sets, I figure NP3 would be the hot ticket.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 06-08-2018 at 01:50 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Maybe a limited quantity of the NP3 ones, I think the black ones will draw a bigger crowd for sure. Either way I’d probably pick a pair in any color reall lol.
    Sent from a mobile device; please excuse any typographical errors.

User Tag List