Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stoked...

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    The Askins Avenger was my favorite 1911 holster back in the day. And he doesn't make Glock holsters. I love this guy. Kangaroo is in my future.
    He will make things not on his site upon request, sometimes.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Self asks, "I wonder if he'll make one for a S&W 4506?" I then bitch slap self.
    The main issue is logistics of getting blue guns. He actually has to have the local police sign off for a Blue gun. I sent him some handcuffs a few years back to have a handcuff holder made and had to have them welded shut so they weren't a "weapon of intimidation". If there's not a lot of demand for a particular gun, it's not worth it for him to pay for and jump through all the hoops to get the mold.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Wow. 33 days from order to delivery (Red quoted me 8-weeks).

This holster is amazing. Like wearing a masterpiece of art. I'm sitting in a wooden office chair, that typically results in holsters carried at 3:30-4 jabbing me in the side. The Beat the Devil is present, I can feel it, but it doesn't jab, poke, stab, or irritate. It's almost like a warm hand pressing slightly against my side.

Drawing from this thing is amazing. It's a >wee< bit stiff right now, but it doesn't drag, stutter, or inhibit the draw. It will, clearly, slick up a little bit after wearing and use, but it's almost perfect right out of the bag.

It conceals like no OWB I've ever had, with a full-size railed 1911 in it, it's almost like my Sparks VM2 with my officer's model in it. Seriously, it's that good. I tend to wear pretty floppy cover garments, Hawaiian shirts, bowling shirts, a floppy "Shoot-Me" vest. Worn loose, the gun is invisible. Worn buttoned, a little bit of the gun might print if I have the gun too far forward on my hip (3:30 instead of 4). Pulled back, it is gone.

And finally...it's fucking beautiful. It smells beautiful, feels it, looks it, wears it, draws it. I'm so stoked about this, I'm giddy with excitement. My wife's response, "That is one gorgeous holster. Money well spent.*" *Bear in mind that my wife is an accountant guys...who view of holsters and gun accessories is one of numerical value...

And since this thread is worthless without pics...

Name:  IMG_3228.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  39.6 KBName:  IMG_3229.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  36.8 KBName:  IMG_3231.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  43.3 KBName:  IMG_3232.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  40.5 KB

User Tag List