Page 31 of 195 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post

EL, is the trigger pin on this gun NP3 plated?
    Not EL, but on a couple of my high mileage 92's that pin head is showing finish wear from rubbing against that spring leg when it rotates. So if it ain't NP3, I'd say it's had it's trigger pulled a lot

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    For example, a radius under the trigger guard by the magazine button to help with the rubbing on your middle finger along with some other rounded corners on other places on the gun.
    Thank God, it's about time this problem was addressed. Seems most metal framed pistols have uncomfortable trigger guards.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    That is a good question. It looks possible from here.
    Yes, that gun has an NP3 plated trigger pin and an NP3 plated trigger bar.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Yes, that gun has an NP3 plated trigger pin and an NP3 plated trigger bar.
    Do you find any noticeable improvements with them?

Wtf. I thought I was over my Beretta kick. I have been pondering a p30, but man this looks damn nice. Needs to own at least one tda gun right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we're three months into the new year. Any updates on this project?

Don’t know if go on Instagram, but EL posted a video recently on changing the fiber on FO sights. Slide certainly looked like a prototype of the EL92, vertec slide, front dovetail, front and rear serrations, and new version G lever. I suspect we are getting closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very observant. That does indeed appear to be a prototype slide. I'm happy to see progress!

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    Don’t know if go on Instagram, but EL posted a video recently on changing the fiber on FO sights. Slide certainly looked like a prototype of the EL92, vertec slide, front dovetail, front and rear serrations, and new version G lever. I suspect we are getting closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Good observation skills
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

There will be more to the LTT Elite Pistol than just a Vertec Slide on an M9A1 frame. One of the reasons for the delay is that I am asking for things that they do not do on any of the guns built to date. For example, a radius under the trigger guard by the magazine button to help with the rubbing on your middle finger along with some other rounded corners on other places on the gun. Not to mention front cocking serrations and such.

It will be 2018 for sure. I hope to see a prototype before the year is out.
    Very interesting ideas, especially making the gun more user friendly. The 92-series is starting down the 1911 path of being customized to address user issues. The difference is Beretta is being much more proactive than Colt ever was with the 1911. Good business sense that the market (at least, some of us) will reward.

User Tag List