Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegas Shooting Facts Thread

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Greg Ellifritz just posted a link to this video on his blog: https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100....html?emc=eta1

The NY Times tried to put together a timeline of the shooting using open source video.
    Phenomenal work by the team at The New York Times. Must watch.

It seems like the attack could have been far worse if Paddock had stayed focused.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Your theory adds up.
    I see what you did there.

Site Supporter
    Las Vegas shooting: Officer fired weapon in Paddock's suite, sheriff says

A Las Vegas police officer accidentally fired his gun in Stephen Paddock’s suite the night of the mass shooting, the department’s sheriff said Monday, breaking more than two weeks of silence and confirming for the first time that an officer fired his weapon during the Oct. 1 incident.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31...riff-says.html
    Last edited by HCM; 10-31-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Dredging this back after talking to my wife about it this morning. Does anyone think we got all the questions answered yet?
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Dredging this back after talking to my wife about it this morning. Does anyone think we got all the questions answered yet?
    I would say no. Not at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much new info out there in the open lit.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...egas-shooting/

the fact it's been memory holed like this tells me they couldn't find anything they could bludgeon us gun owners with.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    the fact it's been memory holed like this tells me they couldn't find anything they could bludgeon us gun owners with.
    Yep.

Two months ago if you’d have said ‘the greatest mass shooting in the nation’s history’ would be sent down the memory hole by now, most people wouldn’t have believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    No charges for gunman's girlfriend. From BBC News:

Police say they do not expect to file charges against the girlfriend of a gunman who killed 58 people in Las Vegas in October.

Marilou Danley, girlfriend of gunman Stephen Paddock, had previously been named a person of interest in the case.

Sheriff Joe Lombardo told a news conference that police still did not know the motive for the mass shooting.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter

User Tag List