Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon RMR Type 2

I jumped on the deal cabelas was running on the trijicon RMR $349 have a viper currently and it's nice but I couldn't pass that deal for the trijicon.. now just waiting on my sealing plate for it and a trip to the range to get it dialed in.. the viper was easy to get dialed in, nope this new ones just as easy... if any ones looking I think the sale price is still valid..

Will anyone speculate if it's worthwhile to buy the RMR 2 for $600 (at big Tex outdoors) rather than the RMR from Cabelas for $350 (price is before the discounts from raise and active junky)?
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    Will anyone speculate if it's worthwhile to buy the RMR 2 for $600 (at big Tex outdoors) rather than the RMR from Cabelas for $350 (price is before the discounts from raise and active junky)?
    I thought the whole reason the RMR 2 existed was because it was supposed to be cheaper to make than the RMR 1. If it's going to sell for $600 seems like a pointless update.\

Also it's kind of a dick move that you need a sealing plate for a RMR to work. For that price they should have included something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    I thought the whole reason the RMR 2 existed was because it was supposed to be cheaper to make than the RMR 1. If it's going to sell for $600 seems like a pointless update.\

Also it's kind of a dick move that you need a sealing plate for a RMR to work. For that price they should have included something like that.
    You don't NEED a sealing plate for an rmr to work. It is a good idea, though, if you want max water proof rating and to limit the odds of flickering dot. Also my distributors are listing the Gen 2 for a huge savings of... $5 over the previous model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    Am I wrong speculate the average price of a type two is going to move back to around 500?

Quote Originally Posted by DanJ View Post
    Am I wrong speculate the average price of a type two is going to move back to around 500?
    The current dealer price is only $5 lower than the previous generation. I believe MAP is still $600.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    The current dealer price is only $5 lower than the previous generation. I believe MAP is still $600.
    So much for the aggressive pricing. Hopefully the pricing settles down a bit once the new wears off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    Maybe my memory is horrible but didn't type one rm06s regularly go for $500?

I bought my type 1 shortly after they cane out for $510 I think. Amazon has type 1 for $488 and type 2 for $595.

Too new for any price breaks just yet. I'm sure folks want to purge inventory of type 1 first.

Did they make any changes to the Dual illumination models to reduce the washout issues?

Do the green ones washout any less?

Or are they still unsat for a carry gun at this time?
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

User Tag List