Thread: Mernickle?

Mernickle?

The boss has some Mernickle gear, and he is pleased with it. It seems like somewhere fairly recently I saw a thread with some negative comments about delivery times, but I can't find it.

Anyone with experience with them?
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Its been two or three years ago that I bought high rise holsters from them for Colt SAA type revolvers, and for Ruger single actions. I also bought a couple cartridge belt slides from them. Quality was excellent. I don't recall that it took particularly long to get the product from them.

I had their super high ride, saw it in the slicks all the time and thought it looked uber cool with a 1911:

Name:  PS6REF18.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  28.7 KB

I don't remember whether I was carrying a 4" or 5" at the time, but it didn't work worth a damn and was constantly sagging and flopping around. There's a leather tab on the back that's supposed to tuck under the belt and stabilize the rig...mebbe I was doing something wrong. I still need to find something sexy in leather for BBQ times.
    Last edited by Gun Mutt; 09-30-2017 at 08:12 AM.

User Tag List