Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: .40 S&W -- "hard to sell right now"

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    I agree! And they are grossly undersized for the Glock dovetail (the XS that is). The idea being, that you insert them, tighten the set screws, and then loctite them to essentially, "glue," them into place. I don't know what the part number is for the loctite, but it is red, and it is included in the package. I've had a bunch of XS products for Glocks and Shield separate (the dot from the front sight) under hard use, and thus I don't use them anymore.
    That interesting about XS. I got a set of XS night sights for my XD .45 Compact, and they went in mega-tight.

Disregard my last post. Most Loctite retaining compounds are a green liquid.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    And Beretta 96
    Back in the AWB days, my roommate used to boost the ten-round mags from my Border Marshal and use them as 15 rounders in his 92.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Tell James Yeager that.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy
    You could try to tell Yeager something, or you could smash your balls in a car door. I'll leave it up to you to decide which would be a better use of your time.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    You could try to tell Yeager something, or you could smash your balls in a car door. I'll leave it up to you to decide which would be a better use of your time.
    I choose to keep both my manhood and my IQ points, thanks. I'm sure he's a nice guy in person, but he's sorely off the mark on several subjects.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

User Tag List