Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0 for $399

Site Supporter

M&P 2.0 for $399

Quantico Tactical just sent me an email with ad for M&P 2.0 for $399 for all legal purchasers (not just LE and MIL). Wonder if they are moving inventory or trying to get the gun money that would have been going to SIG for 320s?

http://www.quanticotactical.com/asp/...0%20Pistols%3E

They're offsetting the cost of supplying an accurate barrel.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    They're offsetting the cost of supplying an accurate barrel.
    Wasnt the issue with the original fullsize 9mm a early unlocking/tolerance issue and not a barrel one?

Quote Originally Posted by coN View Post
    Wasnt the issue with the original fullsize 9mm a early unlocking/tolerance issue and not a barrel one?
    Not sure if there was a consensus. I read that S&W changed the barrel twist, but also there was an unlocking issue, so unsure.

Think it was generally agreed upon as both. The twist rate was changed to a normal one but there was a longer debate about whether the fit was improved. I bought one of the LEO SKUs years ago though, been a great gun. If only they'd make a G19 sized variant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Think it was generally agreed upon as both. The twist rate was changed to a normal one but there was a longer debate about whether the fit was improved. I bought one of the LEO SKUs years ago though, been a great gun. If only they'd make a G19 sized variant.
    I always thought the twist rate was changed because S&W thought it would fix the random flyers, but it didnt change much IIRC. I remember when it was identified as the early unlocking because there was a M&P thread on various barrels and how they marginally improved accuracy. At the time, it was a theory by various posters that it was unlocking early when fired. Then Randy Lee from Apex came around with his barrel and confirmed the tolerance issue as to why it was shitty with accuracy.

In short, $399 for a full size 2.0 9mm is a great deal. I have 3100+ rounds on mine so far. Accuracy is now on par with most duty pistols (huge improvement over the original FS), and it shoots softly. The stippling is awesome if you like aggressive grips.
    Last edited by coN; 08-10-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Can I trade in my Sig P320c for it?

I thought I heard somewhere on this forum that the M&P9 2.0 pistols were pretty ok....until you get them north of 2,000 rounds and then they start showing signs of inaccuracy at distance. Any update on that?

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    If only they'd make a G19 sized variant.
    I've been told that the 2.0 Compacts will be G19 size rather than G26 size.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    I've been told that the 2.0 Compacts will be G19 size rather than G26 size.
    If that's true and their accurate, drop safe, and still have the nice manual safety that would be a nice alternative to a glock 19

User Tag List