Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inforce APLc

I emailed them about fitment, they stated that this was a glock only. But they will be releasing universal lights end of summer. I am really really hoping one will work on my px4cc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Glock only one seems to fit the P07, P10, and P320 according to pics I've seen on Instagram

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My APLc fits the full sized VP-9, P30 & P2000 pretty good, but its a no-go on the SK versions. The locking screw is too far forward to catch the rail notches on the SK.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    My APLc fits the full sized VP-9, P30 & P2000 pretty good, but its a no-go on the SK versions. The locking screw is too far forward to catch the rail notches on the SK.
    Any chance on some photos of the P2000?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Any chance on some photos of the P2000?
    Here you go
    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...VtNjByNFJwMVFR

Thank you Sir.
    Last edited by Mike C; 06-02-2017 at 07:00 PM.

I've had my full size gen 3 for a few days now and I really like the feel of the switches. The light seems plenty bright and still small enough to conceal comfortably.

I haven't had a chance to do any shooting with it yet but I'm hoping to tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Been looking at one of these myself. I spent $75 on a TLR-3 only to find out it doesn't sit far enough back on the rail for me to reach the switch on my Glock 19. Sits nicely on my two pistols that have pic rails though.

Site Supporter
    Any updates on these lights? What holsters are people running? I have a TLR1 AIWB but it is too much light for me to carry. This looks like an excellent option for concealed carry if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    Any updates on these lights? What holsters are people running? I have a TLR1 AIWB but it is too much light for me to carry. This looks like an excellent option for concealed carry if it works.
    JM Custom Kydex makes a great holster for it. I have pictures posted in one of the Wing Claw threads.

User Tag List